Goodell to Create New "Conduct Committee"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kidhawk":3gvw3dmk said:
We'll still have to wait to see what new personal conduct rules to expect or any particulars of anything.

Yeah, til after the SB?

I can fix this problem in one sentence. If you are arrested and there's enough evidence for the local police or judge to determine that charges are going to be pressed and/or a court date is set? Then you can't play until the process has been completed.

If the local police or judge drops the charges or doesn't feel like there's enough evidence to press charges? Then you're free to continue playing.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2crxm5no said:
kidhawk":2crxm5no said:
We'll still have to wait to see what new personal conduct rules to expect or any particulars of anything.

Yeah, til after the SB?

I can fix this problem in one sentence. If you are arrested and there's enough evidence for the local police or judge to determine that charges are going to be pressed and/or a court date is set? Then you can't play until the process has been completed.

If the local police or judge drops the charges or doesn't feel like there's enough evidence to press charges? Then you're free to continue playing.

Paid or unpaid leave?

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing all of this. NFL is going to lose a lot of revenue in the future. Too much money involved these days. They suck our wallets dry but yet are so arbitrary about how they enforce things.

Plus, for me, all the constant rule changes are making the game boring and unexciting. My wife and I attended the San Diego game because it was a 2 hour drive for us. We still dropped $500+ on that weekend.

Just tired of all of this bullshit.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
huskylawyer":341st1iu said:
Sgt. Largent":341st1iu said:
kidhawk":341st1iu said:

Yeah, til after the SB?

Paid or unpaid leave?

Paid is fine, they haven't been convicted yet.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
"I expect that we'll have the committee in place by the Super Bowl," Goodell said.

LOL. I guess the NFL doesn't believe in agile, nimble and fast moving project management.

Largent80

Reaction score
I wonder if OJ was in the NFL now, how that would have been handled.

"If the sponser fits, you must aqquit"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2og3knxx said:
Sports Hernia":2og3knxx said:
SacHawk2.0":2og3knxx said:
Sac will modership NFL's new Conduct Committee.
Cool, can you swing the ban hammer and hit Rog with it? 8)
Sadly, Rog is still lead admin...
Take out the head guy YOU become the head guy! 8)
Just imagine how a Sac run NFL would look? :stirthepot:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":32grnfwt said:
SacHawk2.0":32grnfwt said:
Sports Hernia":32grnfwt said:
SacHawk2.0":32grnfwt said:

Can I rescind my vote?

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1wa5iqcd said:
SacHawk2.0":1wa5iqcd said:
Sports Hernia":1wa5iqcd said:
SacHawk2.0":1wa5iqcd said:

I thought it was, "take off the head, and three more appear"?

At least that is what I learned from Hydra in Captain American: Winter Soldier.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
kidhawk":iutei9l6 said:
Ok crazy dude off camera had me laughing
I know. We were watching it live and then some guy starts yelling "don't put me in the elevator". We were like, 'what the hell?'. I read on FB that it was a Howard Stern show prank, that wouldn't surprise me but I still think that is just a rumor.
We were laughing when it happened.

chris98251

Reaction score
Funny they did a test Run with the Vikings and I think monitored the response and then Roger comes out and does the I did a oopsie but will fix it. Then creates a committee that will be made of of people you know are not in the public eye to blame in the future.

This is Roger taking lessons from Marvin, spin, spin and then make promises that will get changed due to public disclosure and the NFLPA not allowing stuff to be transparent concerning players personal lives etc,

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":1fdiw8n4 said:
Funny they did a test Run with the Vikings and I think monitored the response and then Roger comes out and does the I did a oopsie but will fix it. Then creates a committee that will be made of of people you know are not in the public eye to blame in the future.

This is Roger taking lessons from Marvin, spin, spin and then make promises that will get changed due to public disclosure and the NFLPA not allowing stuff to be transparent concerning players personal lives etc,
Maybe Marvin REALLY IS Rog! :? < insert scary music stinger here >