GoPhilly

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawk45":bqu5sm4t said:
Man I had to turn it off. Glad the Vikings lose but I want to gouge out my eyes after watching almost all of it. Good defenses out there for sure but the countless penalties and injury interruptions along with poor offensive play made for a near unwatchable experience.

Ya....Vikings are my 2nd fav team and I watch their games every week and I wanted to murder someone throughout the whole game lol. Both of these offenses looked like they didnt even get off the bus today

I think Bradford has been hit about 30 times today as well. (They just said he has literally been hit 19 times today) This Oline has to be the worst in the entire league

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hannibalking":f051hgch said:
So what were the Vikings doing the last five minutes? Surprised they didn't just take a knee every play.

Get a TD? lol

If they dont get any points here OMG

That would be the SIXTH time inside the 30 with only 3 points to show for it

Also IDK how many times the ball got knocked out of Bradfords hand but it had to be at least like 6

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Vikes biggest problem is they are not a come from behind team.
If they get down by 10 points they are in severe trouble.

NJlargent

Reaction score
If we win tonight we are clearly the team to beat in the NFC

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1y6m4kay said:
hawk45":1y6m4kay said:
Man I had to turn it off. Glad the Vikings lose but I want to gouge out my eyes after watching almost all of it. Good defenses out there for sure but the countless penalties and injury interruptions along with poor offensive play made for a near unwatchable experience.

Ya....Vikings are my 2nd fav team and I watch their games every week and I wanted to murder someone throughout the whole game lol. Both of these offenses looked like they didnt even get off the bus today

I think Bradford has been hit about 30 times today as well. (They just said he has literally been hit 19 times today) This Oline has to be the worst in the entire league

2nd favorite team?

What's that? :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1gp0fg49 said:
WilsonMVP":1gp0fg49 said:
hawk45":1gp0fg49 said:

2nd favorite team?

Ive watched Seahawks since I can remember....since early 90s and Vikings in the 90s as well. Havent missed a game for either in at least 15 years. First game I actually went to was the Vikings vs Seahawk game where Alexander scored 5TD in the first half

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":ap48r6fi said:
Hawkpower":ap48r6fi said:
WilsonMVP":ap48r6fi said:
hawk45":ap48r6fi said:

2nd favorite team?

Ive watched Seahawks since I can remember....since early 90s and Vikings in the 90s as well. Havent missed a game for either in at least 15 years. First game I actually went to was the Vikings vs Seahawk game where Alexander scored 5TD in the first half

That's pretty awesome.

Doesn't it cause a conflict since they are both in the NFC, or is your Seahawkness enough to overcome it?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seahawks were in the AFC at the time. I have lived in the PNW my whole life so when they face eachother I usually root for who it would be better for but generally the Seahawks. In the playoff game I was rooting for the Seahawks because they were clearly a better overall team and could actually win the superbowl. Vikings D was there last year but the offense wasnt that good

I also went to one of the 49er games where we shut out the 49ers I believe. I think they said it hadnt been done since the 70s against them. I remember their kicker missing one

In total ive been to 5 games up there. Never been to one in the Wilson era though.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1emrpxjr said:
Seahawks were in the AFC at the time. I have lived in the PNW my whole life so when they face eachother I usually root for who it would be better for but generally the Seahawks. In the playoff game I was rooting for the Seahawks because they were clearly a better overall team and could actually win the superbowl. Vikings D was there last year but the offense wasnt that good

I also went to one of the 49er games where we shut out the 49ers I believe. I think they said it hadnt been done since the 70s against them. I remember their kicker missing one

In total ive been to 5 games up there. Never been to one in the Wilson era though.

So you've lived in the northwest your whole life but at times are conflicted on whether to pull for Minny or Seattle??

Fandom can be an interesting thing I guess :)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawkpower":o5qzqvpt said:
WilsonMVP":o5qzqvpt said:

So you've lived in the northwest your whole life but at times are conflicted on whether to pull for Minny or Seattle??

Well if Seattle was like 2-10 towards the end of the Season then yes its pretty easy lol

Hawkpower

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":18ey7xbn said:
Hawkpower":18ey7xbn said:
WilsonMVP":18ey7xbn said:

Well if Seattle was like 2-10 towards the end of the Season then yes its pretty easy lol

I get it, I just assume every other fan is like me.

I grew up in the northwest. I dont care what the Seahawks record is, there isnt another team I would even consider pulling for over Seattle, even though I haven't lived there since I was in my 20's.

When I hear other fans aren't like me its surprising, that's all.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
hawk45":3797520j said:

This sounds identical to a game that we all just watched on SNF.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
xkj1985x":10tdc3sb said:
hawk45":10tdc3sb said:

This sounds identical to a game that we all just watched on SNF.

Its because the Vikings and Seahawks are as close as you can possibly get to the same exact team