Shittsburgh

James in PA

Reaction score
They're pulling their annual coming on strong at the end of the season crap so that Mike "The Fraud" Tomlin doesn't finish with a losing record. I hope we curb stomp them, but could be a tough game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They are chumps. Bungles just made them look like world beaters. I am not worried in the least. Should be a relatively easy win.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
They are chumps. Bungles just made them look like world beaters. I am not worried in the least. Should be a relatively easy win.
I hope you are right, oh Lord of the Board. While I dont see them as any sort of contender, friggin Mason Rudolph might be the lucky recipient of big stupid gift from our defense. As with the other recent games, I think it all depends on which Hawk defense shows up

Vesuve

Reaction score
They're pulling their annual coming on strong at the end of the season crap so that Mike "The Fraud" Tomlin doesn't finish with a losing record. I hope we curb stomp them, but could be a tough game.
I was rooting for Browning and the Bengals but sadly disappointed.

Oh, well.

We play Pitt next week....

Apparently, Tomlin will extend with the Steelers after the season ends per mainstream media reports.

Latest posts