Great article on Kap and Newton

KK84

Reaction score
Kaepernick will never fully develop until he's truly happy. He'll never be happy until he's starting qb for the Miami dolphins. Trade him now for Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin IMO.

HawkGA

Reaction score
For all the people saying Kaep can grow into being a good quarterback, that is of course true. But how many quarterbacks do that versus the opposite? That is, how many regress and never reach their potential? It would seem to me most quarterbacks do that. That's why most teams don't have a good quarterback.

Reaction score
rlkats":1k158023 said:
Fact Kap caught the nfl by surprise last year. They were highly unaware of his running. But the playoffs and sb proves teams found out how to beat him. Will he get better sure he has a chance like anyone he has all the tools and has a strong arm. He is way to immature still and needs to figure out how to grow and be a professional then the rest will hopefully come into play.

Welcome to the party late bud

mikeak

Reaction score
Here is another thought on it. Success early tends to make people lazy. What I mean with that is Kaep succeeded almost to the max extent that you can in one season in the NFL. He was a few plays from winning it all. For some people that would spur them on and make them hungry. Others could take it as "I rock and we will just come back next year clean up some mistakes and win it all". They would think that they don't need to put in twice as much time in the film room because they are still beginners in their sport.

So two questions from my train of thought 1) Will Kaep come back with the fire to be better next year (assuming they don't make the playoffs this year) and 2) IF (big if) Seattle wins the Superbowl with a second year QB will he be able to come back and spend as many hours every single day to achieve something he already achieved........

rideaducati

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2on0jebz said:
To be fair, Ducati, he said he COULD be, not would be. Considerable difference. Either way, Jaws is a moron in regards to QB evaluation; but still. We hate it when the media misrepresents us, we should try to avoid doing the same to them. There are plenty of legitimate things to make fun of them for. 8)

That's fair, BUT...having all the film available to him, how the hell did he miss that Kaep was a one read QB? It is OBVIOUS when you watch any games he has played. Kaep also has the touch of a bull in a china shop, which is OBVIOUS when he "attempts" a touch pass. I don't get how ALL of the mediots missed those traits.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
CK7 will be fine. I don't know why people assume he won't succeed. He has shown, he can do it. Don't forget, he almost won the SB ...
Just like with Cam, people always assume an athletically gifted QB won't be good ... Why do people always make this assumption is beyond me. Give these men a fair chance, that's all they are asking for.

Latest posts