Green Bay vs. Buffalo

pehawk

Reaction score
The season and football itself wouldn't be eventful if you guys listened to me.

pehawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2ibns7j0 said:
Going by what's happening so far in Philadelphia I'm a Colt fan next week.

Ouch, yikes. That's got to be hurt considering what they did to your Chiefs in the playoffs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":2nl6f5e8 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2nl6f5e8 said:

Ouch, yikes. That's got to be hurt considering what they did to your Chiefs in the playoffs.
No more then what your favorite quarterback did for the Browns today. Good call on Buffalo though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1mfwl84v said:
The season and football itself wouldn't be eventful if you guys listened to me.
Does that apply to Manziel as well?

Congrats on being spot on with Buffalo. You da man. I thought they had an outside shot, but if they dominated to the point that if they had any offense at all and don't drop a sure pick 6 they win by 20, easily.

pehawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":32r1f5yf said:
pehawk":32r1f5yf said:
MizzouHawkGal":32r1f5yf said:

No more then what your favorite quarterback did for the Browns today. Good call on Buffalo though.

My favorite quarterback? You called Manziel "exciting" and compared him to "Farve, Steve Young and Randall Cunningham". I was just excited to see a pure instinct type, make his first start.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":362ajis1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":362ajis1 said:
pehawk":362ajis1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":362ajis1 said:

My favorite quarterback? You called Manziel "exciting" and compared him to "Farve, Steve Young and Randall Cunningham". I was just excited to see a pure instinct type, make his first start.
Not me I said I really dislike him and that he's a mental midget basically though after his press conference I think am wrong about that and now think that if he actually studies he might have some success possibly.