Green Uniforms

dradee

Reaction score
I like! Think of all the great nicknames 8)

Threedee

Reaction score
My favorite color is green. My least favorite uniforms were the 2011 disaster. Let's stick with those awesome blues they're currently sporting.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
What if there was a ton of green "practice" uniforms at an away game? That would impress the team and they would bring it even more. Would be a lot cooler I think for the away hot games. :shock:

idahohawk

Reaction score
I think it is brilliant. Gives those who aren't happy, unless there is something to complain about, something to occupy their time.

I think it is cool to mix it up a bit and for pre-season, who really cares?

kidhawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2g7xovrm said:
All right! A uniform thread. 'Bout time. :les:

You can tell it's been a LONG off season when you look forward to a uniform thread

Threedee

Reaction score
Maulbert":3t1m3tz8 said:
Threedee":3t1m3tz8 said:
My favorite color is green. My least favorite uniforms were the 2011 disaster. Let's stick with those awesome blues they're currently sporting.

I assume you mean 2009? It was during the year of Mora.
For some reason I keep mixing those two seasons up in my head.

chris98251

Reaction score
Really, usually the first one pops up a week after the season, people must have had something else on their minds, I have no idea what could have been keeping their attention away from such a important annual topic.

253hawk

Reaction score
No less than 5 years after a redesign, so 2017.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think I might get one of those just as something Seahawks to wear while riding my bike. Nothing like bright green to get noticed by drivers in cars, and those are bright enough to even sober up a drunk driver.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
What's the over/under on the next uni thread being about when we will wear our throwbacks next?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1gd52yr7 said:
Our weather has been abnormally hot for this region, mid to high 90's depending on your location, this area isn't set up for those sustained temperatures.

We are not acclimated to it here, I have been to places where after a few weeks you can, but that's normal for those locations. Many homes don't have AC or cars with it.

July will likely be one of Seattle's hottest single months on record, the National Weather Service reported.

On Friday, the city hit 90 degrees for the 11th time this summer. That's an all-time record for normally mild Seattle.

The current heat wave is expected to last into early next week. Meanwhile, 100% of Washington and Oregon are now in a drought at the same time, something that hasn't happened since 2001.

From http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...ok-fish-alive-in-pacific-northwest/ar-BBlhM6s
Meanwhile here in Missouri it's been the coolest and wettest summer almost ever. 90 degrees in August and rain every other day? It's unheard of. And certainly nothing I've ever seen since living here.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
ihawk":13vrskgc said:
I like em. They would make our traveling fans stick out way better when visiting teams who also have blue jerseys.
Similar green jerseys available at seahawks prostore.
http://www.seahawksofficialprostore.com ... KS-24.html

Just an FYI that's a knockoff site. If it has the word official in it, it's probably not.

I like the green practice jerseys. Wish they had worn them when I went the other day.

Latest posts