Green Uniforms

Ruminator

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":31mq18vl said:
At least they got the color scheme right with blue numbers as opposed to 2011's green with white numbers.

Exactly. The white-on-green of 2011 looked painfully tentative. Dark-blue-on-green looks bold and surprisingly aggressive, somewhat akin to the Broncos' orange jerseys. I suspect that in addition to dark blue numbers replacing white, the green received a bit of reformulation since the 2011 version. I would be more than OK with this dark-blue-on-green sticking around somehow!

idahohawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1bag4mlr said:
As just practice jerseys, I think they're alright.

I agree. They aren't terrible, IMO. Cool way to mix things up and add some swag for the players for practice.

Some people aren't happy, unless they are complaining though, so this is low hanging fruit.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Barthawk":2wly2u15 said:
prolly see them on sale at the pro shop very soon.

MAN I hope so.

My authentic customized Reebok greenie needs some company

bjboywonder

Reaction score
I like them, I liked the last Green jersey so, I'd buy them and rock immediately.

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
keatonisballin":2tk4iwwm said:
ihawk":2tk4iwwm said:
I like em. They would make our traveling fans stick out way better when visiting teams who also have blue jerseys.
Similar green jerseys available at seahawks prostore.
http://www.seahawksofficialprostore.com ... KS-24.html

Just an FYI that's a knockoff site. If it has the word official in it, it's probably not.

I like the green practice jerseys. Wish they had worn them when I went the other day.

The Seahawks don't have game jerseys in Lime Green, but the site says "Officially Licensed, Made by Nike", even has Nike logo..... Seems Legit [emoji23][emoji23]

I see those all the time on Ebay claiming they are 100% authentic. I'm like "Bro, Nike doesn't even make game jerseys in that color." LMAOO

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439612056230463

Latest posts