Harbaugh lashes out at Davis and Boone

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3kr8ual2 said:
Jville":3kr8ual2 said:
Simply not a good day down there.

"Not the decision I envision being the 49er way."
Attempting to borrow or emulate another team (Patriots) rather than be themselves is disquieting.

Matt MaioccoVerified account ‏@MaioccoCSN

The 49ers just concluded a 2-hour, 20-minute practice. I'm having a difficult time coming up with any highlights. Not a lot happening.

I'll try to come up with something overnight. It's going to take some creativity. But I'll post first thing in the morning. #49ers

Retweet
Favorite

Favorites 5
Kyle Breitkreutz Erick Barajas Quest4Six Scotty Mac ❕❕❕❕

5:26 PM - 17 Jun 2014

Sean Engel ‏@oldmanengel 11m

@MaioccoCSN Get hold of someone from TMZ to see how to make up a story out of nothing.
Details
Retweet
Favorite
Tom Wicks ‏@Enrico_Matassa 7m
Whoa there guys........ Is this guy a "whiner troll approved reporter"? Marvin or Popeye, is this guy on the list?

So in your opinion was Pete emulating Harbaugh with his being disappointed comments?

To answer your question I like Maiocco, I just don't like the auto start video advertising when you click
on his articles. I feel he tells it how he sees it and doesn't seem to have a slant like a few of the other bay area shock reporters.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JZ#1":23r2lktq said:
bigtrain21":23r2lktq said:
JZ#1":23r2lktq said:
I wouldn't call that lashing out at all.

Thanks. Always nice to hear a Niners fan's perspective.

Your wrong
No, actually he is right! You are a NinaTroll that has been exposed, man up and admit it and move on. You were not the first NinaTroll pulling this ruse and you won't be the last. In fact it happens so much here I don't think it's a felony on this board any more, just a misdemeanor. Set yourself free of bad acting JZ, and admit your true colors!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't think a single person would say Harbaugh or Pete should not be disappointed in a player not being there.

It was the mention of Harbaugh's superior "49er way" that was mocked. And deservedly so.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1k86weex said:
Sports Hernia":1k86weex said:
Jville":1k86weex said:
Simply not a good day down there.

"Not the decision I envision being the 49er way."
Attempting to borrow or emulate another team (Patriots) rather than be themselves is disquieting.

The 49ers just concluded a 2-hour, 20-minute practice. I'm having a difficult time coming up with any highlights. Not a lot happening.

I'll try to come up with something overnight. It's going to take some creativity. But I'll post first thing in the morning. #49ers

Retweet
Favorite

Favorites 5
Kyle Breitkreutz Erick Barajas Quest4Six Scotty Mac ❕❕❕❕

5:26 PM - 17 Jun 2014

Sean Engel ‏@oldmanengel 11m

@MaioccoCSN Get hold of someone from TMZ to see how to make up a story out of nothing.
Details
Retweet
Favorite
Tom Wicks ‏@Enrico_Matassa 7m
Whoa there guys........ Is this guy a "whiner troll approved reporter"? Marvin or Popeye, is this guy on the list?

So in your opinion was Pete emulating Harbaugh with his being disappointed comments?
Wow, that went right over your head (not surprising). Well, being a NinaTroll yourself, maybe you can answer the question...... is this reporter on the "NinaTroll approved reporters list"???

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
I edited my previous post while you typed your response to answer your question.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1jgone96 said:
I don't think a single person would say Harbaugh or Pete should not be disappointed in a player not being there.

It was the mention of Harbaugh's superior "49er way" that was mocked. And deservedly so.

Look up about 4 posts of me quoting hawk nation. Focus on his last comment. Then look at the link I posted a few before. This entire threat boils down to PC Pete would never say or do that....yet he did almost verbatim. You can try to say it was the 49er way comment but that would just be your attempt at a smoke screen to cover the fact that Pete basically just said the same thing as Harbaugh.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":bst1iocp said:
Scottemojo":bst1iocp said:

Look up about 4 posts of me quoting hawk nation. Focus on his last comment. Then look at the link I posted a few before. This entire threat boils down to PC Pete would never say or do that....yet he did almost verbatim. You can try to say it was the 49er way comment but that would just be your attempt at a smoke screen to cover the fact that Pete basically just said the same thing as Harbaugh.

I frankly don't give a shit. Your coach is an eminently mockable jackass who is awkward as hell. Ours is not. Of course they say many similar things. Our coach just doesn't sound so damn JIMMAY when he says them.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":hx0zh89o said:
Sourdough #49":hx0zh89o said:
Scottemojo":hx0zh89o said:

I frankly don't give a shit. Your coach is an eminently mockable jackass who is awkward as hell. Ours is not. Of course they say many similar things. Our coach just doesn't sound so damn JIMMAY when he says them.

As long as the guy can coach and has the locker room behind him I don't care what he acts like. Sherman does everything most of us were taught not to as children and yet the guy is on cloud nine and the talk of football. Everyone loves him as long as he does his part on the field. I feel the same way about Harbaugh coaching.

IllWill49

Reaction score
If what Harbaugh said was "lashing out" this must be assault and battery.

“It’s a contract for a reason. We made a decision and it was signed, by us and by them,” Carroll said, via USA Today. “We expect them to honor their contract just as we will. We’re going to honor it and we expect them to do the same.”

I'm totally sure you were planning on completely honoring his contract and paying Lynch 9 million next season and not going to cut him Pete.

USC might feel the same way about Carroll leaving the school for the Seahawks while still under contract.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
IllWill49":6etaknhg said:
If what Harbaugh said was "lashing out" this must be assault and battery.

“It’s a contract for a reason. We made a decision and it was signed, by us and by them,” Carroll said, via USA Today. “We expect them to honor their contract just as we will. We’re going to honor it and we expect them to do the same.”

I'm totally sure you were planning on completely honoring his contract and paying Lynch 9 million next season and not going to cut him Pete.

USC might feel the same way about Carroll leaving the school for the Seahawks while still under contract.

Yeah... that Carroll is just a TYRANT. I mean Tom Coughlin has to call him up to give him player communication tips. Soon there will be an uprising from the players and a load of animated gifs of Carroll exploding on the sidelines.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am just curious as to what the "49er way" is.

I would love to see that set of commandments.

"Thou shall not allow the prosecution to press charges at all costs"

"Thou shall not play in the starting lineup as a rookie unless there is no one else to do so"

"Thou shall not leave original license plates on vehicles involved a collision"

"Thou shall evade authorities following collision with other vehicle"

"Thou shall settle any internal disagreement with a beer bottle over the head"

"Thou shall not acknowledge defeat without first expressing what could have been".

"Thy fans shall deflect earthly reality into realm of the DenialZone"

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Sounds familiar Seahawks Mantra, with Pete Carroll
" Thou shalt take my cheating ways from USC to Seattle

"Thou has had 37 years of unproductive football so we accept all the cheating ways of Pete"

" Thou will give every steroid known to man to our players and then say its just adderall and Mary Jane because of the CBA"

" Thou will draft one of the biggest criminals ever drafted " Bruce Irvin" and say hes a good guy." Another PED
" Thou learned we can get away with this buy letting Jeremy Stevens Rape the whole Pacific Northwest and still keep him on the roster for 5 years.

"Thou can go on all day about your organization. But this post and the one before should be for the smack talk thread. Its sad that a troll has to be the voice of reason.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Dude... you're a Niner fan?

And why you stealing my stuff?

Hey... you didn't hear PC saying "the Seahawk way". Actually I didn't hear him say it.. maybe he did.

Ahhh. Cheating... the desperate battle cry of the Niner. Just exactly how did that take place again? I don't recall the Hawks losing draft picks for cheating. What is it that Carroll actually did again? This is news to me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":24aiuxtz said:
Dude... you're a Niner fan?

And why you stealing my stuff?

Hey... you didn't hear PC saying "the Seahawk way".

Ahhh. Cheating... the desperate battle cry of the Niner. Just exactly how did that take place again? I don't recall the Hawks losing draft picks for cheating. What is it that Carroll actually did again? This is news to me.
The sad and sometimes funny irony is that these same NinaTrolls that call Pete a cheat, are the same hypocritical troglodytes that defend the criminal that is "Fast Eddie" Debartolo like he is a family member.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":1vlcg2kj said:
Its sad that a troll has to be the voice of reason.

It is? What reason is that voice sharing? That's a GREAT one. Hahaha. The only reasonable Niner posters on this board have names like rlkats, Box916 and on occasion Marvin. Hang in there for a while and maybe you can make that club, but the rate you are going you will just be another excuse making, butt hurt DenialNiner.

This is a Seahawks board, it is going to have anti-Niner stuff on it. Learn to appreciate the sarcasm or just hang out with the other vision challenged DenialNiners.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":cnko8v9m said:
The sad and sometimes funny irony is that these same NinaTrolls that call Pete a cheat, are the same hypocritical troglodytes that defend the criminal that is "Fast Eddie" Debartolo like he is a family member.

I was going to leave previous regimes out of it, but dude went Jerramy and opened the door. He brought up 37 years too.. I refrained from mentioning the achievement the Niners experienced in their first 37 years. Hey, guess what? 1 championship (1981) and for the first 20 years they only had to compete against a fraction of the teams. What a legacy! 5 playoff appearances between 46-81. AMAZING.

And Hernia, Eddie D is considered the classiest owner the NFL has ever known to be associated with organized crime. I mean how could Paul Allen compare to that?

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1p2ucqpj said:
Bob loblaw":1p2ucqpj said:

It is? What reason is that voice sharing? That's a GREAT one. Hahaha. The only reasonable Niner posters on this board have names like rlkats, Box916 and on occasion Marvin. Hang in there for a while and maybe you can make that club, but the rate you are going you will just be another excuse making, butt hurt DenialNiner.

This is a Seahawks board, it is going to have anti-Niner stuff on it. Learn to appreciate the sarcasm or just hang out with the other vision challenged DenialNiners.

I have to say for the most part the Niner fans on this site are more of the level headed sort.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2jj6yde2 said:
loafoftatupu":2jj6yde2 said:
Bob loblaw":2jj6yde2 said:

I have to say for the most part the Niner fans on this site are more of the level headed sort.
You are a denialzone-NinaTroll, you wouldn't know level headed if it bit you in the arse!