Harvin is trippin'

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
CANHawk":3ru7bfky said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3ru7bfky said:
pmedic920":3ru7bfky said:
I didn't notice it at the game but watching on rewind I did.
It got my attention. Anybody have a valid explanation?
Wrong shoes maybe?

He dresses to the left and he was tailored to the right.
Does that mean his junk is on the wrong side..?

Indeed.

A

Anonymous

It's the bionic hip joints.

We just can't hear the "Chadananananananan" sound.

HawkWow

Reaction score
dopeboy206":14b2gct9 said:
Napoleon Kaufman was the most exciting running back I seen play college or pro. Reggie Bush at USC is 2nd

The fear with Kaufman was the same as Harvin and other "slight of build" players. The difference was Kaufman, at 180, was benching 400 lbs and an absolute work out warrior. I don't recall injury ever playing a role in his career. Jesus..yes, injury, no.

As to your comment...you'll get no argument here. My 2nd favorite Dawg of all time. And there when we needed him most.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I did notice, but don't think it's going to be a problem. Like everyone was saying, he was just probably pumped up is all.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
We decided that he just needs some weights in each shoe. that will keep him on the ground

UGotHawked

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":avyv8pwk said:
Dude is trying to hit high gear before he has his footing. Percy is off balance sometimes and he trips for 10 yards. I get the feeling that he is just getting warmed up and that he hasn't played balls out until week 1.

He is too fast for his own self.

Not worried. I totally agree with the Nip reference. Remember, Percy hasn't played much actual football in a year and a half, and when he has, he admittedly was less than 100% (not even the SB). Now he is finally healthy and able to really turn it loose. The opposing teams better tackle him now, because when he gets used to those "new wheels" it gonna be lights out, baby!

253hawk

Reaction score
I think he's just getting used to having full range of motion in his hip again; he's been compensating with his good side for a while now and it's thrown his true stride off.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
253hawk":38ilbror said:
I think he's just getting used to having full range of motion in his hip again; he's been compensating with his good side for a while now and it's thrown his true stride off.
Actually, he's got motion in his hip that he never had before. He said that during his rehab early last season sometime after his surgery. It's not like we can time him to see, but he is likely faster now than he ever has been before. A scary thought, and also one that would explain the tripping.

rideaducati

Reaction score
When my daughter was four years old, she had the same problem. She told me her shoes were too fast for her.