Has anyone found ANY talking head/expert/site predicting a W

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good, I want all of them to pick against the Hawks. They are a better team when they feel slighted and/or dissed etc.

But hey, might as well not even play the games. I mean this IS the Atlanta Falcons, greatest team ever. :roll:

whidbeast

Reaction score
Man I remember that year Keyshawn was the only one who picked the Hawks to beat the Saints.

Since then I've kind of given Keyshawn a pass for all the absurd things he thought and said...

Steve2222

Reaction score
Ben Watson and Heath Evans of NFL Total Access tonight took Seattle. I'm seeing quite a few people take Seattle. Don't know where everyone is seeing the disrespect. It's a good match up. There will be quite a few people taking Atlanta as well.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of the experts heading into the election. Lol. Sports media sucks too.

fuego

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1ukcfgel said:
A TV (non literal quote) from NFL -up to the minute- broadcast, the lady reporter/analyst? says "The Atlanta QB has completed passes to 13 different players this season, that shows his greatness, isn't that GOAT or what" (more or less + bla, bla, bla.). Expect to hear more of this leading up to and throughout the game.

According to the Seahawks website stats, RW has completed passes to 18 different players. Kind of a great example of blind and bias reporters talking one sided through their a$$, as usual.

You need to listen closer before you start shouting 'bias'. You totally misunderstood the stat. Ryan has completed TOUCHDOWN PASSES to 13 DIFFERENT PLAYERS, which is an NFL record by about 2 or 3. Ryan has completed passes to more than just 13 players.

fuego

Reaction score
xStickybudz":11qavhl4 said:
fenderbender123":11qavhl4 said:
I really don't get it, either. We didn't have Kam when we played them last, and that's a bigger loss than Earl.

I mean I love kam too but I have to respectfully disagree, I feel Earl is more of a loss to us. I haven't seen kam lay the wood in a while, but every single time Earl can lay the wood he does

I saw a stat tonight that you haven't intercepted a pass since Earl went down.

fuego

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":2lkckkcx said:
The Swami called it for the Seahawks on ESPN just now, 29-27.

Matt Ryan's record in playoff games??

Wins: 1 Losses: 4

And if that is significant, then it's also significant who we beat in that one game. Wonder who that was?

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
fuego":5x59fda9 said:
You need to listen closer before you start shouting 'bias'. You totally misunderstood the stat. Ryan has completed TOUCHDOWN PASSES to 13 DIFFERENT PLAYERS, which is an NFL record by about 2 or 3. Ryan has completed passes to more than just 13 players.
Are they limited to only so many people in a play, or did they get away with the Illegal Formation thingy?

13 TD catchers is so, so terrifying!

fuego

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1ncfdo0y said:
fuego":1ncfdo0y said:
Are they limited to only so many people in a play, or did they get away with the Illegal Formation thingy?

13 TD catchers is so, so terrifying!

It's shows we're not a one trick TD pony. You shut down Julio, got plenty of other players to burn you with. 8)

Blindside

Reaction score
I'm glad there isn't any "expert" out there picking the seahawks. Should fuel our team's motivation. Make them realize what they need to change in order to win playoff football.

I don't expect Rawls to go past 150 yards for sure. 100 would be respectable and winnable for our game against Atlanta.

If we have other RBs out there who can help out with the yards that would be better.

RW has to be focused and avoid the sacks by scrambling well and making good decisions.

Receivers should practice for a scrambling Wilson pass and know where to go.

Defense has to rush Ryan and keep the Atlanta receivers honest. Tackle well.

Go Hawks! Gametime is coming soon.

:2thumbs:

12thbrah

Reaction score
fuego":18knf4cx said:
LeftHandSmoke":18knf4cx said:

And if that is significant, then it's also significant who we beat in that one game. Wonder who that was?

A rookie Russell Wilson by 2pts? Kudos to that Falcons team. Too bad that same squad got smashed by the Seahawks 33-10 in Atlanta next season.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
fuego":2z7ujjyo said:
LeftHandSmoke":2z7ujjyo said:

Yes, it is significant.

The one win by Ryan was against a ROOKIE Russell Wilson, who took the game into his hands in the 4th quarter and put his team into the lead with only 31 seconds left in the game.

That quarterback is a lot better by now, his stats are already up in the 'elite' category along with Brady and Rodgers.

Your whimper was insignificant, do you care to bleat another one?

irocdave

Reaction score
Some of the people on this thread have zero idea what media bias is. The Hawks have received their fair share of love from the media over the past 3 years, maybe even to much. There is a reason most people are picking the falcons over the hawks. This scenario isn't the same as a couple years ago when the hawks dismantled the donkies in the SB. If you don't know the difference you should slow your roll and listen more than talk. This years hawks have been radically inconsistent in every facet of play. Name one thing you can count on this year with the hawks that is positive and can be counted on game in any game. There are none.

I want the hawks to win, I think they will make this a close game and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win, but I'm not expecting it this year. I don't hear any media types saying the falcons are the greatest team ever, just some but hurt overly sensitive hawk fans over exaggerating how the media is covering our team, for some reason these posters FEEL that this is what is being portrayed by said media. To these posters, you should have been around when what your feeling was actually happening. It isn't happening now, your just spoiled by the past 5 years of Seahawks success.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2bkm0w2a said:
He's a "talking out of his bottom head" but Skip Bayless just picked the Seahawks to win....this might be the death knell or jinx to the Seahawks. Sorry I'm just a messenger so please don't flame me. I'm here so I won't get fined.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/818644476218310657[/tweet]

fuego

Reaction score
irocdave":pxavfv66 said:
Some of the people on this thread have zero idea what media bias is. The Hawks have received their fair share of love from the media over the past 3 years, maybe even to much. There is a reason most people are picking the falcons over the hawks. This scenario isn't the same as a couple years ago when the hawks dismantled the donkies in the SB. If you don't know the difference you should slow your roll and listen more than talk. This years hawks have been radically inconsistent in every facet of play. Name one thing you can count on this year with the hawks that is positive and can be counted on game in any game. There are none.

I want the hawks to win, I think they will make this a close game and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win, but I'm not expecting it this year. I don't hear any media types saying the falcons are the greatest team ever, just some but hurt overly sensitive hawk fans over exaggerating how the media is covering our team, for some reason these posters FEEL that this is what is being portrayed by said media. To these posters, you should have been around when what your feeling was actually happening. It isn't happening now, your just spoiled by the past 5 years of Seahawks success.

Wow. A level headed Seahawks fan. :2thumbs:

Smellyman

Reaction score
fuego":1vm0bxh9 said:
irocdave":1vm0bxh9 said:

Wow. A level headed Seahawks fan. :2thumbs:

still waiting for the Falcon ones

cymatica

Reaction score
fuego":1ik578jw said:
LeftHandSmoke":1ik578jw said:

And at least you'll still be able to say that when they go 1 - 5