Has anyone found ANY talking head/expert/site predicting a W

johnnyfever

Reaction score
ShockerFalcon":1ehpx5gk said:
By definition of the rules it was indeed a penalty as was the ensuing DPI by Sherman so it should have been offsetting penalties and replay the down. However I maintain that in real time there is not a ref in the league that would have called that on Julio or any other wide receiver. Sherman went to jam Julio at the line, Julio attempted to fight off the jam with a swim move and made accidental contact with Sherman's helmet. Watching the play in real time it happened so fast that it's easy to see how a ref could miss that call...The DPI there's no way the ref could have missed that call.

The refs didn't miss it, they just saw what everyone else did. Julio raped sherms face and pushed him to the ground to start off the play, so Sherm repayed the favor.

Stupid obviously biased perspectives like this by "2inthepinkoneinthestink" Falcon is why karma has dictated our win today.

Karmas a bitch. I hope you team craps the bed today, just being honest.

modernman

Reaction score
I have a good feeling about today, love that fact most are hedging against us. Most of the reg season I haven't felt like I knew what team was going to show up....but today I have a feeling we will show up right....and I really like the fact all the pressure is on Atlanta.

anyway CB picked Seattle:
Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

I like what Atlanta has done this season, especially on offense. The Falcons scored 540 points, tied for the eighth-highest total in NFL history, and 13 different receivers caught a touchdown pass (an NFL record). Matt Ryan is a legitimate MVP candidate. And the defense is much improved. I get it. But this Seattle group, even without Earl Thomas, is a unique one. The Seahawks have a core of group of young guys who have more postseason experience since 2012 than most vets. Russell Wilson is 8-3 in the playoffs. Of all the units on the field, I think the Seattle offense has the biggest hidden ceiling. It can be much better than we've seen. And the Seahawks still have the best defense left in the NFC. Seattle edges out Atlanta.

Score: Seattle 29, Atlanta 27

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad news fellas.....but a known betting tout (Brandon Lang), who was played by Matthew McConaughey in his movie "Two For The Money" just picked the Seahawks. I've been betting for near 10 years, and he is known as the worst sports bettor in the industry. He recently had a 1-12 streak during the bowl games. Last I checked, he was 0-7 on his plays for the NFL playoffs.

Obviously he still wins, he just loses a lot more than he wins. I was really hoping to see his pick would be Atlanta. Why did you have to pick Seattle Lang! FWIW, I do not pay for his picks, they get posted on a site I check.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
ShockerFalcon":35ne5gfd said:
CamanoIslandJQ":35ne5gfd said:
A TV (non literal quote) from NFL -up to the minute- broadcast, the lady reporter/analyst? says "The Atlanta QB has completed passes to 13 different players this season, that shows his greatness, isn't that GOAT or what" (more or less + bla, bla, bla.). Expect to hear more of this leading up to and throughout the game.

According to the Seahawks website stats, RW has completed passes to 18 different players. Kind of a great example of blind and bias reporters talking one sided through their a$$, as usual.

The actual stat is Matt Ryan completed TOUCHDOWN passes to 13 different receivers in one season a feat never before accomplished in NFL history.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mentioned Reporter/Analyst? was Tiffany Blackmon, maybe she should get her facts straight on a national broadcast, but then again she was just there for T&A purposes and not her accurate reporting, and she was a bit ugly too.

I'm growing tired of all the huff and puff from these strangers from back East, can anyone tell me how the "ignore" button works?
:smilingalien:

Scorpion05

Reaction score
irocdave":24vsih2n said:
Some of the people on this thread have zero idea what media bias is. The Hawks have received their fair share of love from the media over the past 3 years, maybe even to much. There is a reason most people are picking the falcons over the hawks. This scenario isn't the same as a couple years ago when the hawks dismantled the donkies in the SB. If you don't know the difference you should slow your roll and listen more than talk. This years hawks have been radically inconsistent in every facet of play. Name one thing you can count on this year with the hawks that is positive and can be counted on game in any game. There are none.

I want the hawks to win, I think they will make this a close game and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win, but I'm not expecting it this year. I don't hear any media types saying the falcons are the greatest team ever, just some but hurt overly sensitive hawk fans over exaggerating how the media is covering our team, for some reason these posters FEEL that this is what is being portrayed by said media. To these posters, you should have been around when what your feeling was actually happening. It isn't happening now, your just spoiled by the past 5 years of Seahawks success.

There are none?

How about resiliency? This is what I don't understand about some people. The Seahawks have been DECIMATED by injuries all season. Russell Wilson literally should not have been playing throughout the season. Bennett, Earl, Clark, Rawls, Prosise, and Kam missed games. We've overcome obstacles to be the number 3 seed and could have been the number 2. That matters.

This whole "we're inconsistent" thing is so overblown imo. We struggled against the Packers and Tampa on their grass turf. Aside from that, we've competed in every game whether it was scoring 6 points or 30. We've been in just about every one, no one blows us out. Now in the playoffs, we're the healthiest we've ever been all season. So of course we deserve more respect. When you have a consistent track record year after year that to me warrants more respect

MOSES

Reaction score
Meh.

Eight home games for the Falcons. Only ONE team they played had a defense ranked above #16 (Arizona).

They are giving up 30 points a game on defense.

Last time we played in October the Seahawks had Earl Thomas.. BUT...

The Seahawks didn't have Reece, Rawls, Chancellor, Bennett (for the second half), and Wilson was only a couple of weeks off a knee injury...

I like our chances.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Steve2222":19enfxrz said:
Ben Watson and Heath Evans of NFL Total Access tonight took Seattle. I'm seeing quite a few people take Seattle. Don't know where everyone is seeing the disrespect. It's a good match up. There will be quite a few people taking Atlanta as well.
And even those picking Atlanta aren't saying Seahawks don't have a chance. With how good the Falcons offense is and the Seahawks inconsistency to close out the regular season, combined with Falcons being rested and having home field advantage, it's not surprising that the Falcons are favored. But saying the Falcons have a better chance to win doesn't mean anyone's counting the Seahawks out. The point spread is still under a touchdown (with the Seahawks being the away team).

For an example of not giving a team much of a chance, see Houston (point spread of over 2 touchdowns)

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
MOSES":1tgd1dhk said:
Meh.

Eight home games for the Falcons. Only ONE team they played had a defense ranked above #16 (Arizona).

They are giving up 30 points a game on defense.

... and scoring 35 on offense.

We get it bro...

Last year it was "Carolina is 15-1 but haven't played anyone."

nategreat

Reaction score
Michael Strahan picked the Hawks, Howie and Bradshaw did not

fuego

Reaction score
nategreat":14hrvus1 said:
Michael Strahan picked the Hawks, Howie and Bradshaw did not

He said he believed in the Falcons but picked the Seahawks to be different because he needed the points against the others. Jimmy picked the Falcons and Patriots too. ;)