Hawks open as 10 point dogs to 49ers

nwHawk

Reaction score
If you don’t believe you can win, you won’t. Hawks need to lay low this week, and come out as a TEAM. Every phase needs to do their job and then, there’s a chance. Any given Sunday (or in this case, Saturday).

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
The only chance we have to beat them is to play our most complete, turnover-free game of the year in all 3 phases.
I agree they have to play mistake free football and play the best game of the season. Carroll has made a career out of proving people wrong when he is the underdog. that being said I wouldn't bet on this game. but if I had to I would take the Hawks and the ten points.

94Smith

Reaction score
I don't think the Niners have given up more than 70-80 yards rushing to anyone this year.

So yeah, both teams can run the ball. But only one can stop it, and it ain't us.
49ers gave up 135 yards to the Raiders two weeks ago. Josh Jacobs has a similar style to KW9 so it is possible

Kinger95

Reaction score
The only chance we have to beat them is to play our most complete, turnover-free game of the year in all 3 phases.
I hate to say it but the only chance we have is if we get a pick 6, and Purdy gets the yips/knocked out of the game

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
49ers gave up 135 yards to the Raiders two weeks ago. Josh Jacobs has a similar style to KW9 so it is possible

Gives us a little hope, and K9 seems healthy and ready to roll.

Plus if the weather continues to be as terrible as they're saying all weekend, could muck up the game enough to stay close. Even though the Niners finely tuned run game seems more suited than ours to be productive in bad elements.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno is going to have to play like first half of the year Geno and we have to force the Niners to rely on Purdy in high pressure situations which only happens if you can stop the run which we have struggled with all year. Divisional opponents tend to play each other closer than expected so maybe that happens and Seattle forces Purdy to panic. If Geno is careless like he has been since Thanksgiving then this is a blowout.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks most definitely have a chance. Yes, they need to play their A game in all three phases but with the weather, this game could be close late in the 4th, and if we are within 6 with the ball with under 2 minutes remaining and a time out or two...Indeed, I could see us pulling off the upset of the weekend.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Some really shouldn't watch it though. I mean if the team has "no chance" then why bother?
Right? I think it was 2010 the Hawks played New Orleans and smoked them. they absolutely have a chance but not all see that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jacobs had 69 yards which was the highest total for a RB against SF all year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, Walker is pretty damn good too. I expect you guys to win. I'm just not buying that it's some cakewalk like some are.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Gives us a little hope, and K9 seems healthy and ready to roll.

Plus if the weather continues to be as terrible as they're saying all weekend, could muck up the game enough to stay close. Even though the Niners finely tuned run game seems more suited than ours to be productive in bad elements.
Niners also have Elijah Mitchell back.....so McCaffery, Mitchell, and Mason all playing well.

oh...plus Deebo.