Hawks play Sunday at 10:00 AM

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1o10ifr0 said:
So if we win the first 2 playoff games, and the deadskins do too, we would host the NFC Championship game right?
Nope. Washington won their Division, we didn't so it would be at FedEx. :shock:
Let's all pray that does not happen.

Crizilla

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2qf2wbus said:
Crizilla":2qf2wbus said:
So it's on nbc which means al Michaels and colinsworth?
Yes and that concerns me from a superstition point of view. Lost the Owl with them calling the game and the home game vs, AZ this year.

A 10am game with those guys. Gonna feel wierd

Reaction score
cesame":2hl1elmt said:
CX2Z2MyUMAA7DYY

Ridiculous.

......just looking at this chart, why would you NOT schedule GB @ Wash for 1:00 pm eastern ????
BOTH NFC games are on Sunday..............
You have 1 pacific zone team.......schedule them - - EARLY ???? WTF :pukeface:

Screw 'em
We'll beat any one of them - - AT ANY TIME !!!

GO HAWKS !! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":1wnbd7bv said:
cesame":1wnbd7bv said:
CX2Z2MyUMAA7DYY

Ridiculous.

......just looking at this chart, why would you NOT schedule GB @ Wash for 1:00 pm eastern ????
BOTH NFC games are on Sunday..............
You have 1 pacific zone team.......schedule them - - EARLY ???? WTF :pukeface: .........
But, but, but the NFL isn't out to make it as difficult as possible for the Seahawks. Oh, and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

blue 22

Reaction score
Minnesota and Seattle would probably have less ratings than a GB vs WASH. I am guessing that is why we are starting early. Not because the NFL is trying to screw us.

Crizilla

Reaction score
blue 22":25huldo1 said:
Minnesota and Seattle would probably have less ratings than a GB vs WASH. I am guessing that is why we are starting early. Not because the NFL is trying to screw us.

That's my guess too. A night game in the nations capital isn't surprising

Reaction score
blue 22":2wm928m7 said:

Sorry Guys, I don't believe this............... :3-1:

blue 22

Reaction score
Crizilla":1w0e2760 said:
blue 22":1w0e2760 said:

That's my guess too. A night game in the nations capital isn't surprising

GB has one of the largest followings in the NFL and washington is in the top ten for television markets. seattle is 14 and Minneapolis is 15. I dont think its a conspiracy you guys! :2:

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":l96p0dpx said:
blue 22":l96p0dpx said:

Sorry Guys, I don't believe this............... :3-1:
Agree. Monster ratings for NFL playoff games are a given.....they're built in.

mikeak

Reaction score
I really hope they stay on the east-coast this time. Fly straight to Charlotte / somewhere around there where people won't pull the fire alarm but you are on EST

Rob12

Reaction score
Let's not use this excuse anymore. If that's when the Hawks play, that just means that we'll get most of Sunday to celebrate.

OpHawk

Reaction score
There is a reason that west coast teams have the lowest winning percentage of any teams traveling out of timezone....

But there will always be those that provide cover for this very real fact.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Hell the NFL even changed scheduling rules so that East coast teams didn't have to travel to the furthest west teams when playing western divisions. That alone is proof that the NFL understands there is a disadvantage to the travel.

But we're just suppose to "buck up"

They rely on this type of talk so that light is shown on it enough to force action.

mikeak

Reaction score
Rob12":3njdy90y said:
Let's not use this excuse anymore. If that's when the Hawks play, that just means that we'll get most of Sunday to celebrate.

1) Travel time spent on a plane flying back and forth

2) Time change

3) Week 2 going up against a team on a bye week....

Not en excuse but true hurdles to get over

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah I hated that we played in the Meadowlands a few years ago, real disadvantage.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3eva510k said:
I don't think early starts matter to this team anymore. Really, they have time to prepare for it. Not worried in the least. I would much rather have them playing on that field than FedEx.

These early starts don't matter to the Seahawks, but drinking beer at 10:00 am sucks...I'm not even through my morning coffee yet.

summesm

Reaction score
We're 6th seed in the tournament, take care of business in a few games during season and maybe we're not early game or better yet have a bye.

rideaducati

Reaction score
mikeak":2p576er3 said:
I really hope they stay on the east-coast this time. Fly straight to Charlotte / somewhere around there where people won't pull the fire alarm but you are on EST

Minnesota isn't on the East coast and the team shouldn't change their habits in the playoffs. Stick with what has worked which is going home between games.

OpHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":258xle2i said:
Yeah I hated that we played in the Meadowlands a few years ago, real disadvantage.

You mean the Superbowl played at 3:30 pacific time that we had 2 weeks to prepare for?