Hawks will finish 12-4....find out how and why, here!

OP
OP
J

jlaff35

Reaction score
wow, we're almost to that 12-4 mark! What a ride it has been! Can't wait to see the next month and a half!

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'll be in the Chicago airport tomorrow and am thinking of playing power ball, any chance you could PM me some numbers jlaff?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So Jlaff35, how are the playoffs going to play out? I ask given Aros is too scared to pull out the Magic 8 Ball because of some people's silly superstitious worrying. :mrgreen:

pmedic920

Reaction score
:{)
6e380a81ff8e5dd391f045ee4c0a0a07.jpg

pmedic920

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2dylbgqq said:
So Jlaff35, how are the playoffs going to play out? I ask given Aros is too scared to pull out the Magic 8 Ball because of some people's silly superstitious worrying. :mrgreen:

Aros ain't skeerd.
We talked him out of it. And I'm glad we did.
Everything has worked out perfect up to this point. :{)

OP
OP
J

jlaff35

Reaction score
Thanks guys! At the time I wrote it back in early November at 3-3, it could have come across as blatant homerism, but I really felt that we had the talent the whole time, we just were missing that X factor, which was our boys playing for each other, having fun, getting that swagger back.

As for the playoffs, I see us handling Carolina. Cam Newton, a southern dude used to playing in the southeast his entire life, will not have a fun trip to the Clink. They have no weapons on offense at all. Kelvin Benjamin is tall, but is easily taken out of games by average corners. Their defense is playing closer to last years unit finally, and will probably keep the game from being a huge blowout, but I'm thinking 24-10 Hawks.

Then it's Packers time. That's gonna be the marquee game for sure. The Packers are tough, but they have shown that they don't play well in Seattle. They also have struggled on the road quite a bit, in Buffalo and Tampa of all places. They don't do well stopping mobile QB's at all, and Wilson and Lynch will carve them up in a big way. Hawks win 27-17.

Super Bowl predictions to follow when we get there!

Go Hawks!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Kudos to you, to have the nuts to predict this when we were 3-3.

I didn't think we were going to miss the playoffs, but I felt that 12-4 was a bit homeristic. You were right !

So, how is it that you didn't win the pick the points game we were playing all year ? ;)

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
This is as good as the guy that got the tattoo of the Seahawks winning SuperBowl 48

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
This post is...

Wait for it.....
LEGENDARY!!!

BlueTalons

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":17czalil said:
This is as good as the guy that got the tattoo of the Seahawks winning SuperBowl 48
And that was before the game was played! My brother told me about a 9er fan that said it was stupid to that. Brother responded with "...or brilliant."

OP
OP
J

jlaff35

Reaction score
You guys are too kind! I got lucky....the Hawks made me look good! Didn't really take balls, I had nothing at stake had the Hawks not gone 12-4

I must admit, this year has been a good year in terms of football predictions for me. I was in 3 fantasy leagues and won title in all 3. Never had sniffed the title before. I must give most of the credit to Odell Beckham though haha.

byau

Reaction score
jlaff35":28lvgosa said:
You guys are too kind! I got lucky....the Hawks made me look good! Didn't really take balls, I had nothing at stake had the Hawks not gone 12-4

I must admit, this year has been a good year in terms of football predictions for me. I was in 3 fantasy leagues and won title in all 3. Never had sniffed the title before. I must give most of the credit to Odell Beckham though haha.

Something about members that start with "j" (remember this SB prediction people? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=89421 )

You "J" guys are on top of things. Followed your post from the beginning and gotta say, you got the mojo my man!