Hawks win totals

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm going 11-13 now that we have Clowney. Was thinking 9-11 previously.

nwHawk

Reaction score
10-12

WRs ate still a big question mark, and losing Davis might be a bummer on third down, but I still think we win 11 games.

Finish strong!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":3tgzrw1z said:

Pie-in-the-sky hopes, or can you actually bring an objective argument supporting this prediction?

Washington49er

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":38mi2pda said:
Washington49er":38mi2pda said:

Pie-in-the-sky hopes, or can you actually bring an objective argument supporting this prediction?

I think Hawks have lost a lot of weapons including RWs legs, he's not getting any younger and his ability to scramble is not what it use to be. No Baldwin, which means when RW scrambles its up to Lockette to bail him out. I don't think Baldwin's replacement will be taken seriously therefore I think we'll see a lot of double teams on Lockette.

Wagner out at least part of the season. No Thomas, Clark gone. DL with the addition of Clowney has potential but remains to be seen how that deal will pan out.

OL seams to be the weaklink, so based on known factors I'm thinking 6-8 wins.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1gwmndij said:
Ad Hawk":1gwmndij said:
Washington49er":1gwmndij said:

I think Hawks have lost a lot of weapons including RWs legs, he's not getting any younger and his ability to scramble is not what it use to be. No Baldwin, which means when RW scrambles its up to Lockette to bail him out. I don't think Baldwin's replacement will be taken seriously therefore I think we'll see a lot of double teams on Lockette.

Wagner out at least part of the season. No Thomas, Clark gone. DL with the addition of Clowney has potential but remains to be seen how that deal will pan out.

This poster seems REAL familiar. Just can’t put my finger on who he was in a previous “life”.
Lots of wishful and niner homer thinking. Almost all of his points outside of the subtractions to the roster are wrong.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3glyias7 said:
Washington49er":3glyias7 said:
Ad Hawk":3glyias7 said:
Washington49er":3glyias7 said:

This poster seems REAL familiar. Just can’t put my finger on who he was in a previous “life”.
Lots of wishful and niner homer thinking. Almost all of his points outside of the subtractions to the roster are wrong.

Why do you ask the question if your apparently easily bruised ego can't handle the answer?

Of course I have "lots of wishful and niner homer thinking" I'm a 9er fan, thought that was pretty apparent by my screen name but thanks for pointing that out Capt. Obvious.

Of course I seem familiar to you, I'm a 49er fan.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":15rjd2vi said:
Sports Hernia":15rjd2vi said:
Washington49er":15rjd2vi said:
Ad Hawk":15rjd2vi said:

Why do you ask the question if your apparently easily bruised ego can't handle the answer?

Of course I have "lots of wishful and niner homer thinking" I'm a 9er fan, thought that was pretty apparent by my screen name but thanks for pointing that out Capt. Obvious.

LOL, now I’m pretty sure I banned you a few years back.
Good times! 8)

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Second and third year players take a huge step. Ansah and Clowney, who won’t have to drop in coverage anymore, will have a monster year. Russell, with a 2nd year in Schotty’s system, will drop at least 40 TDs. Metcalf becomes a stud. Defense ranks # 8, offense ranks # 3.

Our record - 12-4, 1st round bye

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":stnx13ak said:
Washington49er":stnx13ak said:
Sports Hernia":stnx13ak said:
Washington49er":stnx13ak said:

LOL, now I’m pretty sure I banned you a few years back.
Good times! 8)

Marv busy today so now I get to deal with your D'bagness?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":1xzinufx said:
OL seams to be the weaklink........
This statement alone proves you're clueless about the Hawks and are doing nothing but talking out your red and gold ass.

Oh, and "weak link" is 2 words, not one. Apparently your education level matches that of your knowledge of the Seahawks, that is very poor.

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":23d8ofg2 said:
Washington49er":23d8ofg2 said:
This statement alone proves you're clueless about the Hawks and are doing nothing but talking out your red and gold ass.

Oh, and "weak link" is 2 words, not one. Apparently your education level matches that of your knowledge of the Seahawks, that is very poor.

I guess we'll see how the OL holds up won't we.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you are the grammer police, and never miss hitting the space bar because that would be a fault and you don't have any.

My guess is no worse than the Hawk fans guesses about the 9ers or Cards. The difference is I don't see anyone getting their panties in a bunch over it.

Seafan

Reaction score
They have a tough schedule. The Hawks will be competitive in every game just like always. If 2nd half Russ can also check in earlier the Hawks have a chance to have a really special season.

12-4

SE174

Reaction score
AgentDib":2mq0q6wc said:
mean expectations
0.790 wins W1 vs Bengals
0.411 wins W2 @ Steelers
0.411 wins W3 vs Saints
0.672 wins W4 @ Cardinals
0.464 wins W5 vs Rams
0.446 wins W6 @ Browns
0.623 wins W7 vs Ravens
0.446 wins W8 @ Falcons
0.772 wins W9 vs Bucs
0.520 wins W10 @ 49ers
0.467 wins W12 @ Eagles
0.536 wins W13 vs Vikings
0.377 wins W14 @ Rams
0.394 wins W15 @ Panthers
0.732 wins W16 vs Cardinals
0.687 wins W17 vs 49ers
------------------------
8.8 wins
8-10 wins looking simply at the mean

Russell is good for two come-from-behind-late-in-the-4th-magician wins. Going to round up, call it 11. 10-12 is the range I'd project.

SE174

Reaction score
Washington49er":1041q0s0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1041q0s0 said:
Washington49er":1041q0s0 said:

I'm sorry I didn't realize you are the grammer police, and never miss hitting the space bar because that would be a fault and you don't have any.

My guess is no worse than the Hawk fans guesses about the 9ers or Cards. The difference is I don't see anyone getting their panties in a bunch over it.

49er OL is weaker than Seattle's OL at this point.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SE174":1g4gpfx5 said:
Washington49er":1g4gpfx5 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1g4gpfx5 said:
Washington49er":1g4gpfx5 said:

That's your opinion. I disagree.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Washington49er":1zltt399 said:
[49er OL is weaker than Seattle's OL at this point.

That's your opinion. I disagree.[/quote]

….and you expect the rest of us to be surprised? :141847_bnono:

SE174

Reaction score
Washington49er":h61sb4cz said:
SE174":h61sb4cz said:
Washington49er":h61sb4cz said:
hawksfansinceday1":h61sb4cz said:

Cool story.

sutz

Reaction score
My standard guess is 12, so I'll go with 11-13.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Washington49er":2t8dtmkl said:
SE174":2t8dtmkl said:
Washington49er":2t8dtmkl said:
hawksfansinceday1":2t8dtmkl said:

Opinions should be based on reason, facts,logic, or some degree of analysis. Anything less is embarrassing