Hawks wont sell playoff tickets to fans frm opposing markets

Scottemojo

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2wkjsqjf said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise. How would you feel if the game was at somewhere else and even though you really wanted to see the game you couldn't because the home team was acting like this.
You live in Seattle, nobody is stopping your ass.

Unless maybe, for some reason, you would not want to attend the game...

drdiags

Reaction score
The Bengals and an NBA team did this before. Since there are usually just a few hundred available, I wonder what the advantage would be other than to try to give folks in the region a better chance of landing a ticket. The point about ticket brokers seems another possible reason, though most of the brokers already own blocks of seats already and would get first priority on buying the playoff version of those seats.

That assumes the Ticket office treats large seat block owners the same as individual season ticket owners.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Insecurity.

Doesn't matter... see you there!

If the Niners do win, hope we can stay safe there, have a few clients in Seattle area and they recommended not coming, bringing a large group, wearing neutral colors, or staying in suites. I assume it will stay classy, this is the absolute epitome of "football".

If Carolina wins tomorrow, still will be an epic battle. I love defense. Would be a great NFCC. AFC does not have a chance regardless of who represents NFC.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Popeyejones":782hwjru said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/11/seahawks-announce-ticket-sales-for-nfc-title-game-to-restricted-addresses/

Never heard of anything like this before, but maybe it's common? Anyone heard of anything like this before?

Apologies if this is common knowledge and I'm just behind the times.
About damn time something like this happens even though it affects people like myself.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why would you even want a ticket the way your team gets destroyed every time they take that field?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Scottemojo":mku56nsb said:
lvnginhwktwn":mku56nsb said:
Really think this is chicken shit, you guys keep trying to convince everyone you don't need your 12th man to win, but all your actions say otherwise. How would you feel if the game was at somewhere else and even though you really wanted to see the game you couldn't because the home team was acting like this.
You live in Seattle, nobody is stopping your ass.

Unless maybe, for some reason, you would not want to attend the game...

That's not the point.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":3stdshw5 said:
Why would you even want a ticket the way your team gets destroyed every time they take that field?

If this is true why are so many of you Hawk fans wanting Carolina?

Polaris

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2d7lfssk said:
Largent80":2d7lfssk said:

That's easy. As a Seahawks fan, I have two favorite teams:

Seattle and "Whoever is playing San Fransisco"

I love to see the Niners lose.

InPeteITrust

Reaction score
I understand why this is done. But it is a bummer for a good fan like me that wants to finally get to my first game up there and be a part of that amazing experience. But again, I do see the point.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":10mvuffo said:
Largent80":10mvuffo said:

Because we truly HATE your team?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone would be crying foul on this other than Seahawks fans who don't live in the NW.

I think the Seahawks can do whatever they want with their tickets and they feel they owe it to the fans and the players to have the house rockin' with Seahawks fans. I don't really understand how you could think this is such a novel idea. Maybe whoever we play next week should have done better through the regular season and then they would have had the opportunity to host the NFCCG.

This is like throwing a party and only allowing people you know to come.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I think it hurts seahawks fans out of those areas more than anyone else. I sat near a couple that flew up from Australia for the game and it was awesome to see them enjoy the game. I'm sure since they had the money to come up here they could afford secondary tickets but still.

InPeteITrust

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2cecvgaq said:
I think it hurts seahawks fans out of those areas more than anyone else. I sat near a couple that flew up from Australia for the game and it was awesome to see them enjoy the game. I'm sure since they had the money to come up here they could afford secondary tickets but still.

Same boat here. From LA. I'm probably going to come up anyway and hope that I can find a real fan (non-scalper) selling one. If I don't come up going to find some Hawks fans in LA for a big watch party somewhere.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah it's not as big a deal than Whiner fans make it out to be. Keeps the prices more reasonable IMO.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
If you're willing to spend big bucks to travel to Seattle than you should be able to afford tickets on the secondary market as well.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":19uwydfo said:

#tears

InPeteITrust

Reaction score
The notion that spending money to get there means people can spend secondary market money isn't actually a slam dunk for some peeps. Good that those fans from Australia were able to do both though, that must have been a blast for them.

chris98251

Reaction score
Like I said call Uncle Charlie and use your Network, I mean it's not like they are isolating to Seattle proper. I think it's Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana. This age of the internet you have connections you can use.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":aacmm8e8 said:

Respect that it's our home field man. We earned it and our fans deserve to be there more than yours.

Latest posts