HC Interview tracker (Quinn, Frank Smith, Evero, etc.)

JPatera76

Reaction score
I doubt it. I'm guessing that John let Johnson know he wasn't getting the job, which is what prompted Johnson to stay with Detroit.
I Believe BJ even canceled his interview with Washington. Interest seeing as how Seattle had theirs last night. My speculation? BJ wasn’t offered the job and wanted Seattle, NOT Washington and (I believe he interviewed 2times already with Washington?) and still chose to stay with Detroit.

Also my hope and dream would be JS flying back with Macdonald on the plane. lol

And a Slowvik (sp?) as Hc and Beinemy (sp?) OC would be a tasty treat.

James in PA

Reaction score
If it's not Mac, GO OFFENSE with the head coach which was probably the plan from the start. This offense is ready to compete NOW. Get any D coordinator not named Hurtt and that side of the ball should at least improve a little bit.

Wheetie

Reaction score
If it's not Mac, GO OFFENSE with the head coach which was probably the plan from the start. This offense is ready to compete NOW. Get any D coordinator not named Hurtt and that side of the ball should at least improve a little bit.
A little bit?? Lol

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I Believe BJ even canceled his interview with Washington. Interest seeing as how Seattle had theirs last night. My speculation? BJ wasn’t offered the job and wanted Seattle, NOT Washington and (I believe he interviewed 2times already with Washington?) and still chose to stay with Detroit.

Also my hope and dream would be JS flying back with Macdonald on the plane. lol

And a Slowvik (sp?) as Hc and Beinemy (sp?) OC would be a tasty treat.
My hope is he’s doing more to Macdonald on that plane with that massive hog he’s slangin around - money is great but love keeps em coming back for more

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Put on your conspiracy hats folks, what if Washington hires Dan Quinn, just so they can gather some dirt on a division rival, and use him as a bridge coach until Ben Johnson is ready to take the job next year? Allowing Seattle to get Macdonald.

Mind-blown? 🤯

jammerhawk

Reaction score
In case it hasn’t been noticed this was their first interview with McDonald.

For the plan to have changed and the team plane to have returned home, with the selection team, instead of going on to Mobile does however indicate something. EDIT: McDonald rode along to Seattle.

i have a sense that more thought and discussion is still needed, perhaps on both sides, before the team choice is made. However, it could be they are now headed towards a different choice though it now doesn't look so. There is now little doubt the search has been comprehensive.

As ever there is a lot of speculation ongoing here. I suspect whoever they choose will cause some here to be upset, like happens around the draft choices. Meanwhile we wait searching tea leafs to read.

Last edited:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Conspiracy theory: JS wants Quin but knows there are those that think that is a stupid lazy move so he’s burning candidates so he can claim Quin was his only option.

Latest posts