Henry Melton to Visit Hawks this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I also think we can get Melton on a 2-3 year deal I bet we are offering closer to $5 per and he wants $7 per. This dude is a top 5 pass rushing DT.

I con only think of three who are probably better
Ndamukong Suh
Geno Atkins
Gerald McCoy

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1oczv35w said:
SalishHawkFan":1oczv35w said:
This is life. Crap happens. I would love signing Henry Melton, regardless of his legal problems. The dude's a beast, when healthy, and even if he were to get cut in Camp, that would just mean that Jordan Hill or Greg Scruggs or whoever stepped up big time. Either way, the Seahawks win, and that's what it's all about.
Alcohol brings out a person's true character and magnifies it. This guy is a douchebag. Screw him. We can win without douchebags.

With that attitude, you must hate Marshawn Lynch[/quote]
Lynch got drunk. Lynch wasn't a douche and didn't treat bartenders like crap or call them white trash or BITE THEIR KIDNEYS.

Please stop trying to rationalize away this douchebags behaviour because you have a hard on for his ball skills.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":334cynlf said:
Lynch got drunk. Lynch wasn't a douche and didn't treat bartenders like crap or call them white trash or BITE THEIR KIDNEYS.

Please stop trying to rationalize away this douchebags behaviour because you have a hard on for his ball skills.
Lynch got behind the wheel of vehicle...what he did was much worse than some dumb drunken fight

Rainger

Reaction score
Wow largest viewed thread in a long time. A lot of F5 refreshes waiting for info.

Just finished with the Blue Ray of the last season hey Whoot. We won the Super Bowl.

Melton Christmas present tomorrow for all of us other than Salish.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Drunk? The reports were that Lynch had one drink and on the hour he left. When he got pulled over he blew right at the legal limit.

Drunk? Wow...

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":24wg4bgu said:
SalishHawkFan":24wg4bgu said:

Lynch got behind the wheel of vehicle...what he did was much worse than some dumb drunken fight

He blew a .08 after cooling off and getting a ride back to his van and thought he was okay to drive. .08 is something I think anyone that has had an alcoholic beverage and a drivers license has done. Im not excusing what he did but if you know the whole story his intent was to do the responsible thing.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
vin.couve12":8ufd2efp said:
Drunk? The reports were that Lynch had one drink and on the hour he left. When he got pulled over he blew right at the legal limit.

Drunk? Wow...

Lynch had a few drinks, not a drink. Study up on BAC.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3ur6t1s5 said:
vin.couve12":3ur6t1s5 said:

Drunk? Wow...

Either way he blew a .08. I do remember it correctly that he was right at the legel limit. And that said, I'd like to hear the probable cause for pulling him over in the first place. A percentage of .08 is not intoxicated, thus the question.

And no I'm not going to study up or pretend that Lynch is some sort of menace to society.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2k7umnwo said:
SacHawk2.0":2k7umnwo said:
Lynch didn't far charged with a DUI for a reason.

They reduced the charge. They do that for the majority of first offenders.

He took the plea instead of fighting it for PR reasons. He would have won if the case were to continue.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
vin.couve12":ulnqfhqn said:
CurryStopstheRuns":ulnqfhqn said:
vin.couve12":ulnqfhqn said:

Drunk? Wow...

Either way he blew a .08. I do remember it correctly that he was right at the legel limit. And that said, I'd like to hear the probable cause for pulling him over in the first place. A percentage of .08 is not intoxicated, thus the question.

And no I'm not going to study up or pretend that Lynch is some sort of menace to society.
What a leap

Rainger

Reaction score
Here we go again a thread about a particular subject totally moving on to something completely different because people get caught up in a "Cause" or "Agenda".

This thread is about if Melton signs or not last I looked.

But hey I am sorry I am not the thread police. Fill your boots. I for one will stay focused on if we improved our team with this signing. Go Hawks!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2w3mlabg said:
vin.couve12":2w3mlabg said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2w3mlabg said:
vin.couve12":2w3mlabg said:

Drunk? Wow...

What a leap

Feelings hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.