Maybe

Tenor

OW7Q_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Jville

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3qh8cz7r said:
massari":3qh8cz7r said:
Rat":3qh8cz7r said:
He socked that one dude pretty good in the face.
I thought that was his ex wife(s)?
Thought it was the girlfriend he was cheating on his wife with. Can't remember, but I do remember 49er fans were about to mutiny when rumors of cable getting hired surfaced.

Day two and outside volunteers are arriving to add more fuel for the fire. :lol: Burn Baby Burn!

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
When I saw the thread title, I thought of a Soccer player from years ago autobiography. One chapter was titled " What the average football club chairman knows about football". The rest of the page was blank.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":113gvz7s said:
Jville":113gvz7s said:
hawkfan68":113gvz7s said:
joeseahawks":113gvz7s said:
Remember when he said that college Linemen were not properly trained and he picked guys from the streets who used to play soccer (or was it Field Hockey or Cricket :) ) and tried to turn them into O-Linemen?

I asked the question earlier if our Failure on the O-Line was due to bad talent of bad coaching (or maybe bad scouting)...
Something drastic needs to happen soon.
When i see how much time Rodgers had back there and how much time Russ is given ... it is really unfair.

It's bad coaching....only one player that has been under Cable's tutelage has gotten a second contract. Even that player is not playing the position he was initially drafted for. Cable has been in Seattle for 6 years now and only 1 player in that time was deemed good enough to warrant a second contract. Think on that for a moment.....

Only one? That's blatantly false.

:177692: but I get it.

Throwing rocks and all.

Unger was drafted by Mora. Okung was drafted 2010 also before Cable but he didn't get a 2nd contract. Sweezy didn't, Carpenter didn't...so who is/are the other offensive lineman(s) besides Britt to get a 2nd contract on Seahawks?

Pretty simple,.....Playing elsewhere = MO MONEY, and you're not having to play next to other O-Linemen that, because they are so green & confused, that they whiff on every other play.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the accomplishment list.

Just remember they drafted a can't miss Tackle in Oakland that ended up being a guard in Gallery.

sdog1981

Reaction score
chris98251":2r1rcvc0 said:

Just remember they drafted a can't miss Tackle in Oakland that ended up being a guard in Gallery.

That was Norv Turner and Al Davis with help from current Rams Oline coach Aaron Kromer. Tom Cable had just been fired from Idaho as their head coach and was about to get fired as UCLA's offensive coordinator.

chris98251

Reaction score
sdog1981":y2j4yg0h said:
chris98251":y2j4yg0h said:

That was Norv Turner and Al Davis with help from current Rams Oline coach Aaron Kromer. Tom Cable had just been fired from Idaho as their head coach and was about to get fired as UCLA's offensive coordinator.

True but he made Gallery a Guard when he got there.

Latest posts