seabowl

Reaction score
Good complement to Lynch. He can catch too. We really need a guy like that

sutz

Reaction score
I think we have our #2 for next season. :2thumbs:

Optimus25

Reaction score
And Ursua with the big catch!. Time to turn the team over to youth and get these kids experience.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Homer is Phillip Lindsay part deux

sutz

Reaction score
WmHBonney":4j88w6r0 said:
Keep Homer. Dump Prosise.
I think Prosise contract is up. He should be gone. Homer is on a rookie contract. Yeah, keep him. :)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Homer must of been under a ton of pressure. Really did well out there. Procice will be washing cars next year...well until he injures himself.

bandiger

Reaction score
sutz":3jpv1sol said:
WmHBonney":3jpv1sol said:
Keep Homer. Dump Prosise.
I think Prosise contract is up. He should be gone. Homer is on a rookie contract. Yeah, keep him. :)

With both Carson and Penny taking a whole offseason to recover. Its Homer shot at starting next season :p

olyfan63

Reaction score
Keep Homer, for sure. Rookie Contract, FTW!!

Prosise... no more extra chances. I do wonder why we never used him as a WR with a fly sweep option. I think he would do well with that. I was glad to see them run David Moore with that a couple games ago, and Moore lit it up. Can our offensive coaching staff be creative enough to try this?

Then the freakin 49ers run a TE fly sweep with George Kittle... Why not line up DK at TE and run a fly sweep to him? DK can block more like a TE than Jimmy Graham ever did. So it doesn't even tip the play to line DK up at TE.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I was impressed with his performance against a good division rival in a near playoff atmosphere, he acquitted himself well. 10/62 rushing and 5/30 receiving for a total of 92 yards from scrimmage is pretty good for his first start.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
If Homer can maintain a 6.2 average we got ourselves a PLAYER. Especially if he can do it earlier in the game. We have GOT to find a way to keep from falling behind the way we have been. No better way to do that than to establish an effective run game right out of the gate.

xray

Reaction score
I predict that the Hawks keep Carson & Homer and dump Prosise and trade Penny for what they can get on the plus side of course...the Hawks need many things ...but Penny and especially Prosise are expendable . IMO

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
xray":1l0noje7 said:
I predict that the Hawks keep Carson & Homer and dump Prosise and trade Penny for what they can get on the plus side of course...the Hawks need many things ...but Penny and especially Prosise are expendable . IMO
No one will trade for Penny coming off a serious knee injury. Pete intimated today it's possible he may not even be ready for training camp. "Asked if Carson should be ready for training camp, Carroll said, “Absolutely, yeah.”
As for Rashaad Penny, who had surgery for a torn ACL, Carroll said, “All the expectations are that he’ll make it back. It was a legit surgery that’s going to call for the full length of time, and it’s a little bit less predictable with his recovery than it would be for Chris.”

I know you were one of the people who didn't like Penny but I don't think you're going to get your wish on this one.

As for Prosise, iirc his rookie deal is done at the end of this season. If he's re-signed at all, which seems unlikely, it'll be at a very team friendly number.

chris98251

Reaction score
Penny is probably 2 seasons away from being a complete back again, he will come back but it seems to take a season to get confidence and trust as well as the flexibility and strength back in a injury like this that is his biggest tool for the game.

Latest posts