How close is Diggs to coming back?

sutz

Reaction score
Good question. He was running, but apparently he can't cut just yet.

:pray:

knownone

Reaction score
He was questionable for this game, so I'd assume he has a pretty good shot at playing next week.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Pete just said he’s got a good chance but has to prove it...so, in Pete talk, it’ll be a game time decision.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Our secondary is definitely hurting without Diggs. But like we've heard he is running but isn't 100% yet. Hopefully another week will have him ready to go. Since we're down to win or out I expect him to go next week. We're a different defense with him in the lineup. However, I was encouraged the way our D improved in this game, and so did our O Line. Those two things continue and we'll be a tough out for anyone.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I think we can make due without him next week but he is a must the following week, so if they need to rest him rest him but we cannot see anymore hill past 1st rd.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Sit Hill, start Blair. Let Diggs get one more week of rest and be ready for the 49er rematch

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I think PC thinks we wont need Diggs vs philly and will be 100% for SF if we beat Philly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Diggs is a lot closer injured to making a play then Hill on the field after what I saw last night.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":62frc8bo said:
Diggs is a lot closer injured to making a play then Hill on the field after what I saw last night.
I just hope that Diggs gets re-signed in the off season, he's a baller.
Our Linebackers are stretched thin by trying to do too much, and without Quandre' Diggs helping to cover the back end, Bobby & KJ will have to keep on playing double duty.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Diggs is the one player that can make the biggest difference right now. We need him in our secondary. His play allows others to stick to their lane and do their jobs without worrying about anything else. He makes that secondary tick. Until he's back we will be picked apart.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1t273v7p said:
chris98251":1t273v7p said:
I just hope that Diggs gets re-signed in the off season, he's a baller.
Our Linebackers are stretched thin by trying to do too much, and without Quandre' Diggs helping to cover the back end, Bobby & KJ will have to keep on playing double duty.

No need to resign Diggs, he has a very team friendly contract at 5.5M per year through 2021.

So if he balls out next year? That's when we have to think about extension, 2020 off season.

Elemas

Reaction score
Wenhawk":mx67tohg said:
Sit Hill, start Blair. Let Diggs get one more week of rest and be ready for the 49er rematch

You're hired. Replacing Norton btw....

Latest posts