How did we lose so many players but no cap relief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2yaqrjk6 said:
w00t":2yaqrjk6 said:
Blitzer88":2yaqrjk6 said:
w00t":2yaqrjk6 said:
OP just went full retard. You never go full retard.
That might be one of the nicest things anyone has every said to me.

Dunno if trolliung me or not but that was directed to Tokadub. When i say "OP" i mean Original Poster
I understand that, I just appreciated that you said I don't go full retard. Or was that directed at someone else?

Nope just a statement.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Blitzer literally thought that you were saying that he never goes full retard. An obvious fallacy.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
This post is pure gold. How will we EVER compete in the playoffs without the greatness of Tate. Guys we will never win another game we dont have tate!!! Im freaking out!!!

Lets take a look at what our WR core actually did in the playoffs shall we

Baldwin 13 rec, 15 tgts, 202 yards, 1 TD
Kearse 7 rec, 11tgts, 134 yards 2TD
Harvin 4 rec, 6 tgts, 26 yards, 3 rushes, 54 yards, and a 87 yard kickoff return TD

Tate 8 rec, 15 tgts, 61 yards, 0TD...and for those RAVING about his AMAZING punt return abilities he was able to manage 4 whole punt returns for an ASTOUNDING 15 yards.

I dont know how we will EVER replace that kind of playoff production from Tate, we are so screwed. How will we EVER find another WR who can produce 0 Tds and 61 yards...next year is going to be rough... Those 61 yards were TOTALLY worth 6 million a year. Harvin playing in basically the superbowl had more offensive production than Tate and he actually scored.

For the whole year Baldwin was every bit as good as Tate. He only had 120 less yards but scored the same 5 TDs on 25 less targets. If you count the regular season + postseason he was actually better than Tate

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Tokadub":2enstem1 said:
Can anyone give me proof that we couldn't have got Tate and Clemons in exhange for Bennett's retardedly huge 10 million dollar deal? I'm pretty sure Tate would have signed for 5 mill if we gave it before he hit the market, and if we let Bennett walk we could of retained EITHER Clemons OR Jared Allen. We would be a MUCH better team, I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.

Let's do an exercise here just to show how difficult it is to prove a negative. Can anyone give me proof that Katy Perry did not have any impact in the Seahawks drafting Russell Wilson?

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3seboce0 said:
This post is pure gold. How will we EVER compete in the playoffs without the greatness of Tate. Guys we will never win another game we dont have tate!!! Im freaking out!!!

Lets take a look at what our WR core actually did in the playoffs shall we

Baldwin 13 rec, 15 tgts, 202 yards, 1 TD
Kearse 7 rec, 11tgts, 134 yards 2TD
Harvin 4 rec, 6 tgts, 26 yards, 3 rushes, 54 yards, and a 87 yard kickoff return TD

Tate 8 rec, 15 tgts, 61 yards, 0TD...and for those RAVING about his AMAZING punt return abilities he was able to manage 4 whole punt returns for an ASTOUNDING 15 yards.

I dont know how we will EVER replace that kind of playoff production from Tate, we are so screwed. How will we EVER find another WR who can produce 0 Tds and 61 yards...next year is going to be rough... Those 61 yards were TOTALLY worth 6 million a year. Harvin playing in basically the superbowl had more offensive production than Tate and he actually scored.

For the whole year Baldwin was every bit as good as Tate. He only had 120 less yards but scored the same 5 TDs on 25 less targets. If you count the regular season + postseason he was actually better than Tate

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts