How do you feel now about Kam Chancellor's Extension

How do you feel about Kam Chancellor's 3 year 36 Million contract extension now?

• I love it! Kam is the leader of defense.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am starting to have my doubts about it.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I would have rather seen Kam play out his contract this year and then decide in the off season.

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • I hate it, I knew it was a bad idea. You should never pay players based on their past performance i

Votes: 15 11.7%

• Total voters

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1zvsl444 said:
No way to predict injuries, it's football, these things happen.

I can think of one!

nike_seahawks_242.jpg

scrummymustard

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":107aawoj said:
No way to predict injuries, it's football, these things happen.

He missed 11 games the last 3 years (2 bc of the hold out), when he only missed 1 game his first 4 years in the league.

He is a great player and leader, but his body seemed to be breaking down; and why I voted I wished we'd have let him play out the year.

Love the player, just don't think it was imperative to give him an extension.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your opinion and that's cool. He is incredibly important to this team, in many ways. Leadership being one.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I thought it was a bad idea at the time. Then the season started and it's seemed like a really bad idea. He's been invisible all year and now his season and probably career is over. Not the front office's smartest move.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
kidhawk":1k7qnpzy said:
Kam is still Kam, both on the field and off, but one thing I've noticed so far this season, is Kam has continued to grow as the leader of this defense. IMO ET is the man when it comes to on the field holding this defense together, but Kam is the glue that keeps all this high energy players playing as a single group instead of a bunch of individual talents when it comes to their mentality and keeping their head in the game.
yeah yer right--thomas is the qb of the d--we saw this last year when he was out

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!