How good is Vernon Adams Jr?

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":reeucjvs said:
Dude seems to be ballin now things have settled down and he is injury free. I was impressed watching the Ducks against USC last night.

I really think he or Boykin end up at the Seahawks.
Since J did it, I too will do some self backpatting.

cheese22

Reaction score
I don't get the criticism of his size when you can compare him in height to Drew Brees and RW. And Brees outweighs him by 9 lbs and RW by only 6. If he weighed 180 lbs I'd understand but when will people figure out that an inch too short or 5 extra lbs or shorter arms can easily be overcome by talent and smarts. Charles Barkley was one of the best rebounder at 6'5". Muggy Bogues played umpteen years at 5'4". Larry Birds vertical was probably the lowest of any NBA player, including Kevin Duckworth. The guy lit up the Senior Bowl and I don't think there was an asterisk next to his name because he's 5'11".

Rant over.

delagator7

Reaction score
He's good enough to get a tryout, the guy in TCU signed as a UDFA. How many QB's do we bring to camp?

drdiags

Reaction score
Adams has a tryout here with the Seahawks and with Washington, so he will be auditioning at two training camps this week. No guarantee he is here beyond the 1-2 days early on in rookie camp.