How many games has Nolan Frese cost the Hawks this season?

How many games has Nolan Frese cost the Hawks this year?

Votes: 24 31.2%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 20 26.0%

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He nearly cost us this past game against San Fran for that poor snap over Ryans head.

Let's hope this clown doesn't cost us a playoff game

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Snapping, blocking, or total? I think it's more of a continuity thing from the snapping point of view but he is no where near the protector that Clint was.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
I don't know a lick about long snapping but just using common sense and what I've seen on TV, the snaps have been very inconsistent in both accuracy and speed. I've heard a time or two that the snap was slow and of course we can all see when the snaps are not accurate. Both of these lead to missed points because the kicker and holder have to adjust and when they are dealing with milliseconds there really isn't much room for error. Football is a team sport and no one person should be accountable for wins and losses but... based off the past years where the kicking unit has been the most consistent part of our game (which is why we call Stephan "HauschMoney" ) and the only difference is the long snapper that everyone would have to agree that the bad snaps have cost us points.

But his accuracy this year is 89.2% which is what his average has been since he's been a Hawk. What the stats don't tell is how many misses in the past were long "Hail Mary" type kicks compared to this year where it seems most of the misses are because of bad snaps or the defender blocking the FG up the middle.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Silly thread - zero but with playoff games often decided by field goals it doesnt make sense to keep a guy who cant do his job under pressure.

northseahawk

Reaction score
maybe not games, but defenetly a factor in most of the missed FGs, Extra points, bad punts, etch. Defiantly top 3 shittiest move of PC/JS era.

Latest posts