How many of you were crying when Russell was crying?

sc85sis

Reaction score
So can we stop with the Wilson is a robot and only a game manager talk? Yes, he played really poorly for most of the game (though 2 of the four pics were on balls that should have been caught), but he never gives up. He LEADS this team. And when it really counted, he was nails.

Love this team.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Amazing. Freaking unbelievable. That was one for the ages.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
BigMeach":2plsj7xp said:
I was holdin back tears after the touchdown and then after I saw Kearse cryin on thesideline (he must have really felt he let us all down till then) but when I saw the Wilson speecn the flood gates opened.
^^^

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I cried. I cried when Mathews got the onside kick. I cried when Marshawn scored the td. I cried alot when Kearse caught the td. I don't care. That was the greatest game I've ever watched. I had doubt after the KC game. I thought we were done. I'll eat my crow. I was wrong. I will never doubt this team again. Russell is magic. Marshawn is magic. 12 for life.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
There was a frog that got lodged in my throat.

Believe it was the same one that jumped in there when Braveheart yelled out "Freeeedom!!!"

McGruff

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":29ciot74 said:
It was close, but then I saw Michael Bennett riding a bicycle.

This . . . perfect time to save the flood gates from overflowing.

Phteven

Reaction score
What a finish. Holy cow. That offense was worse than non existent all game long, but with help from special teams, they made big plays when they needed them. What a game.