How many of you would LOVE to see Sherman do this to Peyton

HeatEquation

Reaction score
after the game is over and Seattle is victorious.

Richard-Sherman-Choke.png

Polaris

Reaction score
I don't think it will happen. We've seen (albeit in preseason) Peyton vs Sherman the past two preseasons (and both times both teams played for keeps). I happen to know (just from reading Sherman's own pieces in mmqb) that Sherman respects Manning.

amill87

Reaction score
Yeah I doubt Sherman does it but there is a real possibility that Peyton does choke.

He's does it more than he hasn't done it in the playoffs.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Zero times. That's classless.

I'v defended Sherm it seems like 1,000 times since Sunday. But I don't support that kind of nonsense.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
lets b real if peyton throws at sherm which honestly i doubt he does at least not a fade or go route he will make much better decisions with the ball than kaep but id love to see peyton choke and throw 5 pix but there is no need for the choke sign stuff but by all means sherm get fired up and talk that stuff afterwards that was gold

seanoob

Reaction score
At 25, with that kind of talent, I wouldn't have been able to show that kind of RESTRAINT.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Um mm how about, nooo...I'd rather he run around the field flapping his wings yelling over and over that he's the best corner in the league in Japanese, then proceed to do the Randy Moss moon and pretend dump on a skip Bayless article he pulls from his dreads,rather then have him do that towards a classy equine like peyton.

Giblien

Reaction score
Not I. I'd love to see it in the sense that it means the Seahawks are winning, but Manning deserves a ton of respect. WAY more than Crabs or Kap.

CANHawk

Reaction score
No chance. Peyton is cut from the same kind of cloth as Larry Fitzgerald. He's a consumate pro who shows up and plays his game. Sherm has shown complete and total respect for that kind of guy. Sherm has a track record of only talking shit to those who shit talk him first. Unlike Brady and his jack ass comments from a few years ago that spawned "you mad bro" I can't see Peyton doing anything to instagate the wrath of Sherman. Not only is he too smart to throw fuel on that fire, it's not his game.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. IMO, Sherman doesn't instigate drama but if u say anything about him, then he will respond and come at you. I don't see Manning saying anything negative about our D or Sherman in particular.

davidonmi

Reaction score
it'll never happen, sherm respects Manning too much to do that. Much more than he respects Kaepernick

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
They should put hawk logo on the back of the gloves too so when you make that motion, it shows a giant seahawk.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
That's the one thing Sherm did that I don't like. I hope he never does that again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Peyton's too good to do that to. Sherman wouldn't unless Peyton finishes the game making some CRITICAL mistakes, in which case he would have earned it; but really, how likely is it that we'll see Peyton do that? I mean, come on.

BamKam

Reaction score
No way, Peyton is a stand up individual, the only reason people can't stand him is because he is so good.

TJH

Reaction score
I would absolutely hate that. Peyton is a good guy and should be respected for what he has done. Enough of this classless garbage.

Axx

Reaction score
Peyton is far more respectable than brady

Latest posts