How tough are the Patriots? Not as tough as the Rams.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
How dirty are the Rams? The dirtiest team in football. God I hate your team Rex, Alice, et.al. What's sad is that I never hated them til Capt. Mediocre, Jeff Fisher and his filthy, cheap shot, hurt people on purpose brand of football took over the franchise. Today was one of the most well deserved losses I've ever seen in football and I've been watching the game since 1964.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":cvlgji9p said:
How dirty are the Rams? The dirtiest team in football. God I hate your team Rex, Alice, et.al. .

Well that is your prerogative. I however love this Rams team. Nothing will be gained against them without pain. Rams been on the receiving end of that pain for so many years the whining and crying of other teams fans has no effect on me. The hit on Bridgewater was unfortunate but not as bad as Brennaman was making it to be. The Rams defender was already in the air and it is a judgement call as to where Bridgewater will begin his slide. Bridgewater could have slid earlier and avoided the hit altogether. Not an easy play for a defender but an expensive fine.

OrFan

Reaction score
How tough are they? Just enough to finish where Fisher team almost always finish, third in their division.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rex":21bgh69o said:
hawksfansinceday1":21bgh69o said:
How dirty are the Rams? The dirtiest team in football. God I hate your team Rex, Alice, et.al. .

Well that is your prerogative. I however love this Rams team. Nothing will be gained against them without pain. Rams been on the receiving end of that pain for so many years the whining and crying of other teams fans has no effect on me. The hit on Bridgewater was unfortunate but not as bad as Brennaman was making it to be. The Rams defender was already in the air and it is a judgement call as to where Bridgewater will begin his slide. Bridgewater could have slid earlier and avoided the hit altogether. Not an easy play for a defender but an expensive fine.
Apparently dirty ass play has no affect on you either. When Foles takes a shot to the head, remember that.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":3chrvsog said:
Rex":3chrvsog said:
hawksfansinceday1":3chrvsog said:

Apparently dirty ass play has no affect on you either. When Foles takes a shot to the head, remember that.

Rams QBs take a lot of shots and a good amount deserve a flag that wasn't thrown. Even the official right at and in front of the play didn't throw a flag. If Joyner wanted to pop him he would have really popped him. Joyner was trying to avoid him. Not dirty, unfortunate.

Exittium

Reaction score
Of course lets justify the dirty plays by the rams. Tired of hearing the bs."nothing will be gained without pain" what psycho babble bullshit is that? Why not just say hey whatever i back my team regardless of how dirty they play. That way at least the patriots fans have competition. "Receiving end of that pain" hehe yeah okay. Just a little delusional. Rams fans .. As soon as they have a successful season they act like patriot fans. Lol anyone else really surprised? I mean lol they have the head honcho of the bounty gate coaching thier defense. Lol smdh lol The NFL section of the forums is quickly becoing the one place I avoid now lol

Rex is the rams fan of Marvin lol spin spin spin

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Exittium":34uhugj1 said:
Of course lets justify the dirty plays by the rams. Tired of hearing the bs."nothing will be gained without pain" what psycho babble bullshit is that? Why not just say hey whatever i back my team regardless of how dirty they play. That way at least the patriots fans have competition. "Receiving end of that pain" hehe yeah okay. Just a little delusional. Rams fans .. As soon as they have a successful season they act like patriot fans. Lol anyone else really surprised? I mean lol they have the head honcho of the bounty gate coaching thier defense. Lol smdh lol The NFL section of the forums is quickly becoing the one place I avoid now lol

Its not psycho-babble. Its fact. the Rams defense will take every legal opportunity to lay a fierce hit on the ball carrier. Those hits add up over the course of a game. You are quite confused comparing the hard hitting Rams with the blatantly cheating off field and on antics of the Belicheatriots.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rex":utsa7psx said:
Laloosh":utsa7psx said:
Rex":utsa7psx said:
hawksfansinceday1":utsa7psx said:

Rams QBs take a lot of shots and a good amount deserve a flag that wasn't thrown. Even the official right at and in front of the play didn't throw a flag. If Joyner wanted to pop him he would have really popped him. Joyner was trying to avoid him. Not dirty, unfortunate.

So instead of knocking him unconscious, he could have what, killed him??

There are literally 7 people on this planet defending that awful play right now. And 3 of them are on this board currently.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":1xk6axd1 said:
Exittium":1xk6axd1 said:

Its not psycho-babble. Its fact. the Rams defense will take every legal opportunity to lay a fierce hit on the ball carrier. Those hits add up over the course of a game. You are quite confused comparing the hard hitting Rams with the blatantly cheating off field and on antics of the Belicheatriots.
No Rex, what the Seahawks have done over the last couple years is take every opportunity to lay a fierce hit on a ball carrier. What the Rams have consistently done under Fisher, much like his Titans' teams before is regularly take cheap shots and intenionally try to hurt opposing players. Need I remind you of the game last year vs. Washington? (Have a long memory don't I? )

My suggestion to you is to take it to a Rams board cuz none if us buy what you're trying to sell and you are likely to have fewer and fewer folks here willing to engage you in reasonable conversation.

Oh, and please note that the resident Cards fan feels the same way we Hawks fans do. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Niner fan or two chime in here soon as well.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rex":1h6csfob said:
Laloosh":1h6csfob said:
Rex":1h6csfob said:
hawksfansinceday1":1h6csfob said:

Trying to avoid him? LOL

Teddy was already down, first of all. No launch was needed.

Then, He led with his shoulder and dropped his elbow.

The whole play was pretty much textbook not avoiding.

ringless

Reaction score
Well we've only lost our last few starters during Rams games.

Palmer, Stanton and Kolb

Which I think is why we get concerned when we play the Rams. However I feel we are the better team and have been for several years, and still are. Just don't like the damage to the players that comes from playing STL.

I am also a little sensitive to the whole concussion issue right now and seeing players unconscious because of the Lockette situation. At the end of the day they have families to go home to and it's a game.

There are plenty of players that can put a good hit on someone and do it without intent to put the hurt on.

Laloosh

Reaction score
sJ3gDC1.gif

ringless

Reaction score
Rams toughness on third down?

@TurfShowTimes 8h8 hours ago
The #Rams were 32nd in the NFL in 3rd down conversions at 25.9% going into today. They went 2-16 (12.5%) today.

No offense Rex, but being at 4-4 again feels like it validates what people were saying in pre-season. They can always play exceptional, but when they have a chance to go up they don't. (Redskins game)

You can have a great Defense but there still has to be more balance. That tweet says a lot!

On a side note. Speaking of toughness:

@mattvensel 8h8 hours ago
Mike Zimmer agreed that the Joyner hit was cheap. Added, "If we were out on the street, we would have had a fight. #Vikings

Really disliked the hit. Joyner should be suspended. He went to injure. So should Talib. Disgusting.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Well ringless just realize the Rams stand a decent chance at finishing 6-0 within the division this year. Already 3-0 and more than capable of doing it. I suggest 'Ol Wobbly Jowls beef up his O line rather than crying about the Rams knocking his QBs out. All this talk condemning Joyner is crap because he is not a dirty player.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rex":wuzz4y9p said:
Well ringless just realize the Rams stand a decent chance at finishing 6-0 within the division this year. Already 3-0 and more than capable of doing it. I suggest 'Ol Wobbly Jowls beef up his O line rather than crying about the Rams knocking his QBs out. All this talk condemning Joyner is crap because he is not a dirty player.

He made a dirty play.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3h37se5v said:
Rex":3h37se5v said:

He made a dirty play.

It was an unfortunate play since Joyner was trying to avoid him.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rex":1am1t6pj said:
Uncle Si":1am1t6pj said:
Rex":1am1t6pj said:

He made a dirty play.

It was unfortunate that Joyner tried to decapitate Bridgewater. Dirty play.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Uncle Si":38jv7q5j said:
Rex":38jv7q5j said:
Uncle Si":38jv7q5j said:
Rex":38jv7q5j said:

He made a dirty play.

It was unfortunate that Joyner tried to decapitate Bridgewater.

Bridgewater wouldn't have walked off the field if that was the case.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
True if he didn't have a head he wouldn't be able to walk. Joyner failed there with his dirty hit.