How tough are the Patriots? Not as tough as the Rams.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Uncle Si":36ihhqhl said:
True if he didn't have a head he wouldn't be able to walk. Joyner failed there with his dirty hit.

:177692:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Uncle Si":33gi6hwy said:
True if he didn't have a head he wouldn't be able to walk. Joyner failed there with his dirty hit.

The thing that I found obvious about the play that has not been mentioned, is that he's been coached on how to do this. Drops the hips, leans in, flexes to make the elbow rigid and puts it where the head will be at the end of a slide.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":4o6jrqc4 said:
Uncle Si":4o6jrqc4 said:

The thing that I found obvious about the play that has not been mentioned, is that he's obviously been coached on how to do this. Drops the hips, leans in, flexes to make the elbow rigid and puts it where the head will be at the end of a slide.

:pukeface:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rex":1gz20m2j said:
Laloosh":1gz20m2j said:
Uncle Si":1gz20m2j said:

The thing that I found obvious about the play that has not been mentioned, is that he's obviously been coached on how to do this. Drops the hips, leans in, flexes to make the elbow rigid and puts it where the head will be at the end of a slide.

You managed to capture everyone's reaction to your defense of the play with a single emoticon. Well done, Rex.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Laloosh":28n54k9h said:
Rex":28n54k9h said:
Laloosh":28n54k9h said:
Uncle Si":28n54k9h said:

You managed to capture everyone's reaction to your defense of the play with a single emoticon. Well done, Rex.

Why thank you. :0190l:

Latest posts