I’m happy about the win but ....Things I find strange

hawknation2018

Reaction score
brimsalabim":391gm5he said:
Poor OL performance isn’t exactly something new around here. More and more signs point to it being time to thank Pete and move on. I have no idea who would replace him though. Maybe Belichick is ready for a new challenge?

Lol

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2xhws607 said:
brimsalabim":2xhws607 said:
Poor OL performance isn’t exactly something new around here. More and more signs point to it being time to thank Pete and move on. I have no idea who would replace him though. Maybe Belichick is ready for a new challenge?

Lol
Worked great for the Pat’s didn’t it?

toffee

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2mtr12b1 said:
toffee":2mtr12b1 said:
MontanaHawk05":2mtr12b1 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/1044674563743928320[/tweet]

Looks like if you want to direct blame at Seattle's run game, you should be looking at the O-line, not the RB.

And that stat is WITH Fluker in the lineup for one game. I don't want to know how bad it was after just Week 2.

that made me appreciate Carson more, he was getting 0.9 yards per carry before 1st contact. he fought for the other 2.3yards after contact to make it 3.2 yards per carry.
This is outstanding in one way and terrible in another.

If our OL could improve to allow 2 yards before first contact, Carson could enjoy 4.3 yards per carry, still not lights out in terms of ypc but respectable.

For Cardinals, I really wouldn't mind resting Carson a bit to say 10-12 carries. I like to see Penny and our OL against the worst DL in the league, I like to see a TD by Penny and hopefully couple of longish runs of 15 yards plus. Penny needs a confidence booster and this is the perfect opportunity.

If our OL could not dominate Cardinal's DL or Penny still down at less than 2 yards per carry, we are in more trouble than we all think.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1l26or8y said:
hawknation2018":1l26or8y said:
brimsalabim":1l26or8y said:

Lol
Worked great for the Pat’s didn’t it?

Why on Earth would Belichick even consider leaving NE? Brady is playing at least another 3 years.

Back on topic-OL needs to step up their game today and improve. Would like to see Carson get 20 carries, Penny and/or Davis 8-10. I believe our O will make strides today.