I couldn't resist

SE174

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":j59an49d said:
Msfann":j59an49d said:
Maybe the Seahawks can send a case of Adderall across the street to the Mariners!
The Mariners aren't THAT bad. Something like 20-22ish. There's still hope.
No there isn't.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
My 2 favorites from PFT

SeaAdderall Cheathawks.

Drugs? In Seattle? No way…

mikeak

Reaction score
How about a slogan. We may not get arrested like the Cleveland players but we sure know how to get suspended!

irocdave

Reaction score
Honestly, I dont care. They just need to do the homework and not get caught. If their going to get caught then there is a problem. I watched cocain cowboys a couple of nights ago and the entire O line of the Steelers where there doing coke at the main characters home 2 nights before winning the SB n the 70's. How may times has this been been brought up in NFL films? Only thing that gets brought up are rings. The NFL can be all anti drug but at the end of the day, what is promoted? On NFL network Deion Sanders makes a point everytime a player heads to the locker room, the team doctors inject players and they come back and perform at a high level. Any moron can predict what is being injected in to the affected area..It's a pain killer / norcotic.
All fans care about is winning, the NFL promotes this. It is wrong but...it's all about winning.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Bummer drag.

Next Man Up.

If nothing else, give Jordan Hill that 3rd down role.

I bet he could get 8 sacks in 16 games from that position.

Can't get on board with your artwork, but yeah, I agree these guys need to realize that we so good, we don't need any enhancements to focus on the obvious goal of winning the Superbowl.