I do not see this team winning another game this season.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We have the Niners, KC, The Jets and the Lambs. Not an easy schedule for this D that has mailed it in. I hope we now lose the rest of these games along with the Donks so we get great draft picks. I never root for the Hawks to lose but I do not see them winning anymore this year. So we might as well take advantage of this.

hinton

Reaction score
We'll win another game or two, and might make the playoffs to be bounced in the first round.

I'd still be happy with that. We were meant to be a bottom-tier team at the start of the season. Instead we've been competitive, have some young potential studs on the team, and massive draft capital.

Enjoy this season for what it is.

Donn2390

Reaction score
We'll win another game or two, and might make the playoffs to be bounced in the first round.

I'd still be happy with that. We were meant to be a bottom-tier team at the start of the season. Instead we've been competitive, have some young potential studs on the team, and massive draft capital.

Enjoy this season for what it is.
Absolutely... I just ignore all of the doom and gloom crybabies in the forum and look foreword to the next game..

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
We can still get in the playoffs at 8-9 as long as the Giants and Washington don’t win all their remaining games ( they play each other , then eagles and cowboys and browns and 49ers ) and all we have to do is win one of remaining games doesn’t matter which one and we get the seventh seed … not the prettiest record but no one expected us to even win 5 games so that is a win in my book regardless of what we do in the playoffs plus we’ll have a top five pick ( thank u me3 ) and we could still see what Geno can do for at least one or two more years build defense through the draft and then get a cheap rookie qb and within three to five years win it all …