I dont feel good about today

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I say it all the time, this team is in love with passing. Yes, we have the best QB and WR's in the country, but you HAVE TO RUN THE DAMN BALL as well. ESPECIALLY with the lead and a chance to seal a game, take the clock down to triple zeros etc. I don't care if the run is not working, there are times in the game that you gotta' do the math, run the damn ball, get the clock moving, force them to use timeouts.
Don't mistake that with me being even 1 percent mad, I just get frustrated with their lack of math sometimes. Or being WAY too aggressive. There's a fine line between being aggressive and being careless.

But.......they win.

Last edited:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Nixon being hurt may have affected the decision, but they still should have run the damn ball.

AZHawk

Reaction score
He's a phenomenal coach. His coaching staff is amazing. I just feel like they are WAY too aggressive at times.
I wonder how he would feel about coaching at the next level. In Seattle... Pete has to retire some day.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I'd rather he stay at UW. They have a very good thing going. And I think he's an incredible coach.
If he wins it all this year he should go pro. Only 4 coaches have ever won it all in college and pros. We happen to know one of them very well