I know this is hard to believe

ivotuk

Reaction score
Home Field Advantage is Huge in the Playoffs. History has proven that time and again.

Jaylon Smith and Kyle Van Der Esch are ELITE linebackers and will make that defense good for years to come.

The Dallas OLine, even with some injuries, is a force to be reckoned with. Just ask our defense.

My biggest issue was, why couldn't we run the ball batter? We have the people to do it.

mrt144

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":w3dus5ga said:
since so many here seem to want to blame Pete and Schotty, but maybe, just maybe, the Cowboys, this year, are a better team than we are. There I said it. I hate myself for it, but I think it's true.

While that's possibly true and even likely true, the Hawks didn't do themselves any favors in many facets of the game, regardless of how good Dallas is.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
ivotuk":lfcydsxx said:
My biggest issue was, why couldn't we run the ball batter? We have the people to do it.

However, their Front Defensive Line is stronger than our Offensive Line. Our players could not move them out of the way for our Running Back.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":hpiiug98 said:
ivotuk":hpiiug98 said:

However, their Front Defensive Line is stronger than our Offensive Line. Our players could not move them out of the way for our Running Back.

Best analysis of the game so far. There is more truth in this post than many will choose to accept.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Cowboys made Amari Cooper trade and better adjustments since the last time we played them.
We should have at the least brought a backup kicker for this one.