I think I would have rather lost 27-7

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
Coming all the way back like that and then losing in the closing seconds is almost too much to take.

strohmin

Reaction score
Id rather lose like this. How do you expect the team to fight for 60 min, if you cant even watch for 60 min.

Pstark3

Reaction score
This kind of loss it amazing for a young team. Feel that sting? Me too.. Imagine how bad the sting is for the players. Its like a muscle, this is gonna take some time to recover, but when it does, it'll be stronger than ever come next year.

GoHawks

Reaction score
Nope - lot more to learn from what came from this game than, a blow-up you might just throw the tape away

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
A blowout and people start to second-guess the program. Here there's nothing left to second guess, only to improve on execution. This team is young enough to remember this, and to use it to get to bigger places next year.

bellingerga

Reaction score
You'd rather the team get annhilated than be in one of the most exciting endings in post season history?

NOPE.

This was a crazy game. Hurts to lose like that, but they didn't quit, they didn't give up, and they showed extreme toughness. I'll take it.

Next season can't get here fast enough.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
This was bitter but also sweet, Russell was amazing for us and will be so ready the next time he's in a big game and needs to make a play for us being able to recall this experience. We have a young club that we root for they will be back today hurts like hell though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Even though it hurts more, it is better to lose like this. The Seahawks have the respect of the whole league right now.

If they had been blown out, everyone would have just assumed they weren't that good.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Screw that - we lost like a man. Next season we're gonna be playing these playoff games in the Clink.

formido

Reaction score
Please. Seattle proved they were the better team and just ran out of time. Like Sando said on ESPN's NFC West blog at half time, Seattle had only itself to blame for being down 20.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
bellingerga":3fxac5xs said:
You'd rather the team get annhilated than be in one of the most exciting endings in post season history?

NOPE.

This was a crazy game. Hurts to lose like that, but they didn't quit, they didn't give up, and they showed extreme toughness. I'll take it.

Next season can't get here fast enough.

:13:

formido

Reaction score
Coming back should help you to understand that. If we'd lost in a blowout, that would be pretty good evidence Seattle wasn't a Super Bowl contender. We were and are. I expect SF to expose Atlanta next week as we should have today.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Look dude. You feel more heartbroken in the now, and Im with you. But the fact that this team with Russell Wilson at the helm came back to take the lead means so much more for the future of our team. Im proud of our boys and I know they will continue to get better.

Foghawk

Reaction score
PhillySeahawk":27zg4bun said:
Coming all the way back like that and then losing in the closing seconds is almost too much to take.

I'm the complete opposite. I want to see them scrape and fight to the bitter end, win or lose.

impacthawk

Reaction score
If we are going to loose. Loose this way. Loosing sucks. Move on. Free agency and the draft couldn't get here fast enough. Give Wilson some weapons and toughen up our D-line and were gold.