I took a hawk leak on the new Niners stadium today

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2nxrykg6 said:
Marvin49":2nxrykg6 said:
JSeahawks":2nxrykg6 said:
Finally somebody (who's not a Bears fan) with the guts to call out that Aros dude. Been a long time comin!

:stirthepot:

As for the o.p., seems pretty stupid, but that's just me.

Agreed. I also call BS as the entire site is fenced off.

Yep. No human being could ever get past a fence. Thanks for keeping an eye on us, niner fans.

Didn't say it was impossible...just said I think it's BS. I work right next to the thing. Its not that easy to just "pop in" to take a leak.

BTW...if he actually did jump a fence to get in to pee on the stadium...that really screams "cry for help" to me.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Niners fans showing up on a Seahawks fans' message board to go "blah, blah, blah..." sounds like BS. Yet it happens.

Hey, you're right! "BS" does not mean "impossible." Again, thanks!

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1zs2josw said:
Niners fans showing up on a Seahawks fans' message board to go "blah, blah, blah..." sounds like BS. Yet it happens.

Hey, you're right! "BS" does not mean "impossible." Again, thanks!

Sigh. SMDH.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":7qmo0svz said:
I went to an MMA fight at the Santa Clara convention center tonight and found myself across the street from the Niners new flagship stadium.... So I decided to urinate on it. -12
file.php

Isn't that what you do out behind a drive-in movie theater screen??? Just sayin'...

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
No big he pissed on the new stadium, I am sure by the time its opened 90% of the guys building it will have pissed on it. Besides I piss on the clink at least once or twice every game I attend. Lines are just too long sometimes................lol

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Too bad your team got whipped the last time they were in town. It didn't help, and it won't help in Week 2

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2e6uazz3 said:
Too bad your team got whipped the last time they were in town. It didn't help, and it won't help in Week 2

Ya we'll see, not going to be the same team you saw last year, should be a good one though.

Rocket

Reaction score
I also peed 52 stories onto Peachtree Street.
I used to have some bad-assed velocity in my pee.
My bladder used to work for a fire truck.

Yeah, I was a bit ****** up, so what.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
BBHawks":l4su0quq said:
Aros":l4su0quq said:
BBHawks":l4su0quq said:
Keep it up Hawks fans. Pretty soon every NFL fan in the league will think we're the biggest a-holes in America. We're already being compared to Raider fans. If the Hawks don't go big this year, we'll be the laughing stock of the league. Just keeping it real.

Honestly I could give a shit what the "rest of the league" thinks about us. Since when have they ever done us any favors? We've been the red-headed step child of the league for 37 years. If we finally have the ability to grab the league by the throat and choke the life out of it with one hand on the throat and the other grasping the Lombardi, then consider me one happy diehard of 37 years.

Right, tough guy. You know what? First the Hawks have to do something. Then, we can talk big. But, until the Hawks do something, whether you care about it or not, other fans think we're jokes.

Again, why do you lose sleep over what other fans think?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1y8fed2f said:
BBHawks":1y8fed2f said:
Aros":1y8fed2f said:
Keep it up Hawks fans. Pretty soon every NFL fan in the league will think we're the biggest a-holes in America. We're already being compared to Raider fans. If the Hawks don't go big this year, we'll be the laughing stock of the league. Just keeping it real.

Honestly I could give a shit what the "rest of the league" thinks about us. Since when have they ever done us any favors? We've been the red-headed step child of the league for 37 years. If we finally have the ability to grab the league by the throat and choke the life out of it with one hand on the throat and the other grasping the Lombardi, then consider me one happy diehard of 37 years.

Right, tough guy. You know what? First the Hawks have to do something. Then, we can talk big. But, until the Hawks do something, whether you care about it or not, other fans think we're jokes.

Again, why do you lose sleep over what other fans think?
He's been exposed. He is a ninnies fan pretending to be a Hawks fan.

hawker84

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1jkjtbsk said:
No big he pissed on the new stadium, I am sure by the time its opened 90% of the guys building it will have pissed on it. Besides I piss on the clink at least once or twice every game I attend. Lines are just too long sometimes................lol

Hey! that's not funny... :smiley_karate:

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
BBHawks":2aqncv0l said:
Go ahead and call me a troll. That's fine.

But, you should know that this entire thread is pure adolescent BS. You can't get within 50 yards of that stadium without jumping a fence and dodging massive security. I've seen it. Nobody took a leak on the new stadium.

You guys are just embarrassing.

You can call me Superman if you like.. I prefer Superhawk tho. Either works