I WANT TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THE GIANTS

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well, we should certainly destroy them. Whether we will or not is another story. We're definitely winning, but I'm not convinced of a particular margin.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
hulk_smash_loki.gif

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Hey do you guys have Shake shack in Seattle? great burger joint in nyc...highly recommend it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Not that I would complain about a blowout, but doing so to the Giants is kind 'meh' in my book. Doing so to the 9ers, Saints or any other teams that is realistically in the playoff picture would make more of a statement. One exception to that criteria is hanging a lopsided win on the Rams while having some measure of success in pass pro against them.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
WHEN RUSKELL WILKENS THROWS THE COMPLETIONS FOR TOUCHDOWNS WE'LL BE IN THE SUPERBOWLS FINALS

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Giants are technically still in the playoff hunt, so I expect at least a tough first half. Especially if the weather is awful.

The key to this game will be to not make any early mistakes, get up by 10-14 pts and wait for the G-Men to quit for the 2nd half..........then coast to an easy 24-10 win.

Atradees

Reaction score
Red Bryant, "Ourz Deeefes wilz outplays der Awfenz and scores sum mor tuchdownz." (Hulk Smash!) Go Hawks!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
To quote Big L "Im from New York and I was never a fan of the Knicks"

Except mine is "i'm from New Jersey and I was never a fan of the Giants! I want a blowout!"

Also, the shake shack is just a fyi for anyone who comes to visit.