If Adams played, would Hawks win the game?

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the injuries have just taken a toll on Adams AND his attitude, not only that I think he might be just trying to free lance too much which before his injuries he could really get away with because of his speed but now it's just a detriment to the team.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I was going to post the same thing. Looks like Adams is back next week. Thankfully the Titans passing offense is one of the worst in the NFL and Will Levis has a high ankle sprain too.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I admire Pete's eternal optimism, but he has to watch the tape and know that Adam's is a liability now, and honestly has been for two seasons.

You put his ass back out there, and this defense is going to suck again. Jesus, even teams are PUBLICLY admitting that they're throwing at him the entire game.

flv2

Reaction score
If management didn't think he could contribute he wouldn't be on the active roster and he wouldn't have gotten playing time in previous games. Whatever. He will be gone by mid-March because of his 2024 contract. He may not even play again this season because management doesn't want to risk him getting injured. Sad that the conversation is about Adams rather than the win.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If management didn't think he could contribute he wouldn't be on the active roster and he wouldn't have gotten playing time in previous games. Whatever. He will be gone by mid-March because of his 2024 contract. He may not even play again this season because management doesn't want to risk him getting injured. Sad that the conversation is about Adams rather than the win.

Pete just said today that Adams is healthy and he's looking forward to seeing him back out there.

So either Pete's blowing smoke up our asses, or he's delusional in thinking Adam's can still help this team win. Neither choice makes me feel good about the remaining three games.

I can say this, if Pete runs Adam's washed ass out there again this year and we lose? He deserves to be fired immediately for such an egregious lack of self awareness about this situation.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
Pete just said today that Adams is healthy and he's looking forward to seeing him back out there.

So either Pete's blowing smoke up our asses, or he's delusional in thinking Adam's can still help this team win. Neither choice makes me feel good about the remaining three games.

I can say this, if Pete runs Adam's washed ass out there again this year and we lose? He deserves to be fired immediately for such an egregious lack of self awareness about this situation.
I wish they'd let me "like" this 1000 times.

hawks85

Reaction score
Diggs had his best game of the year.
Love had his best game of the year.
Jackson had his best game of the year.
Brown had his best game of the year.

If fans think this has nothing to do with Adams not being on the field, I've got a bridge to sell you.
I know people just like Adams, arrogant, loud mouthed clowns. I don't get along with any of them because I have a huge issue with people with egos like that. Now, if Adams was a difference maker, and backing up everything up and a complete stud on the field, then I would just deal with it.

edogg23

Reaction score
I admire Pete's eternal optimism, but he has to watch the tape and know that Adam's is a liability now, and honestly has been for two seasons.

You put his ass back out there, and this defense is going to suck again. Jesus, even teams are PUBLICLY admitting that they're throwing at him the entire game.
You put him back out there he is guaranteed to get injured again and the Seahawks will be stuck with him going into 2024.

Latest posts