If I could remove only one player from this roster...

Are you seeing the expected return on the investment the Seahawks made for Jamal Adams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xray

Reaction score
I hope next season there will be no threads about that phukin washout .

Optimus25

Reaction score
I mean for him to go from a sacks record to almost nothing since speaks volumes about our DC(s) scheming to player strengths over the past X years. Unless he actually regressed like a boulder falling from space.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm still at a loss as to why they retained Dallas over Homer. Homer was a beast when it came to pass blocking and I thought he had better talent than Dallas. Must have been a money thing.

I enjoyed watching Travis Homer as well.

However, he had a history of fumbles dating back to his college days. So there likely was something of a trust consideration. Also, the Seahawk offense switch to using tight ends in the backfield. In Chicago, Travis has yet to get a carry as a running back. Questions about his field of vision remain. In Chicago, Travis Homer is utilized on special teams.

Never the less, I do kind of miss seeing Travis in a Seahawk uniform.

keasley45

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching Travis Homer as well.

However, he had a history of fumbles dating back to his college days. So there likely was something of a trust consideration. Also, the Seahawk offense switch to using tight ends in the backfield. In Chicago, Travis has yet to get a carry as a running back. Questions about his field of vision remain. In Chicago, Travis Homer is utilized on special teams.

Never the less, I do kind of miss seeing Travis in a Seahawk uniform.

Yeah. The only coach I've seen more paranoid about fumbling is Holmgren. But letting Homer walk is nothing compared to watching Ahman Green head to GB for a song and a dance. The dude would have mopped up behind the line we had. As it was, he was a dynamic and punishing runner. One of the last of his kind.

But the Dallas thing... I'd almost want to see him gone just so that we are forced to use McIntosh out of the backfield in spells and Eskridge in return duty.

OP
OP
Dvl Dug

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I've got all the respect in the world for DJ Dallas myself, Ahman Green too!
McIntosh is another weapon all together that this "staff" hasn't yet figured out how to use. Kind of like OLB Derick Hall.
What is this coaching staff waiting for?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Hall was one of my favorite picks. I think he's been nicked up and sidelined for that reason but I sure would have liked seeing more of him on the field.
I think we've all known all along neither Homer or Dallas were going to be Seahawks for life. I happen to like Dallas except when he makes a bad mistake.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Adams just looks old, slow (still injured) and always a step late or whiffing on a tackle, and a liability in coverage. Other than that, he's fine though.
Seriously, I felt like Adam's wildcard play has resulting in messing up the tightness and communication of our secondary.