If this is true, Sherman statue needs to go up now

McG

Reaction score
Hawks46":39vh5ei2 said:
Seriously, in a battle of wits, Kaepernick is completely unarmed in this one.

Stanford v Nevada, I wonder how that Reno education is treating him.

AlaskaHawkFan907

Reaction score
I just bought a Sherman jersey today, been my plan since I came back to my home town. Fav player no doubt!! And btw im having a blast reading the 49ers forum, silly 40whiners.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
According to Kaepernick, our defense just sort of stumbled around out there waving at fans and such, and held the 49ers to 3 points by random happenstance.

Kaepernick is such a tool, for real. So glad he's not our quarterback, and I truly mean that; not just because he's the QB for a rival.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
AlaskaHawkFan907":fauxw771 said:
I just bought a Sherman jersey today, been my plan since I came back to my home town. Fav player no doubt!! And btw im having a blast reading the 49ers forum, silly 40whiners.

Literally trying to get me banned over there for using the word, "ass". It's an amazing place.

hawker84

Reaction score
If anybody thinks that was anything but a slight at our secondary you're just fooling yourselves, it's exactly what it sounded like. He's a whiner crybaby just like his coach and his fanbase. Kap's played seattle twice and has left with 5 picks to his credit. Not sure if there is any room to say anything about any opposing secondary that has owned you repeatedly.

I've tried to give this guy some credit, but the fact is he may be a great athlete, but he does not present himself in a very positive light to say the least at every possible occasion. Can't wait for sunday so we can forget about these clowns for a while.

hawker84

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":11hgxe89 said:
AlaskaHawkFan907":11hgxe89 said:

Literally trying to get me banned over there for using the word, "ass". It's an amazing place.

ya i don't get that vibe over there at all. it's rather unamazing to me...... :Dunno:

Shaz

Reaction score
Webzone is the worst Niner site to ever exist, a bunch of 13 year old idiots trying to figure out if they grew pubes or not

There are other Niners forums out there that are much more objective and honest with themselves and hold themselves to a better standard than that trash ass message board

Also, Kaep needs to cool his jets sometimes, he's not making things any easier for him right now

Seeker

Reaction score
Rain (rain) Pourin (pourin)
seahawks D is scorin

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
This is why Papaki went running for the locker room before the game was over. He cannot win a battle of wits, words, or football against our Seahawks. You said it, Twisted, this B is OWNED.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Killer response from Sherm. That is what you get from a Stanford debating team member.

Perfect espouse. Next stupid question.

jonkchar

Reaction score
Who was the douchebag at the end of that press conference that said "thanks for entertaining us"

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3vauyyem said:
According to Kaepernick, our defense just sort of stumbled around out there waving at fans and such, and held the 49ers to 3 points by random happenstance.

Kaepernick is such a tool, for real. So glad he's not our quarterback, and I truly mean that; not just because he's the QB for a rival.

I agree 100%. Back during the draft there were several people wanting him to get picked by the Hawks. He had the same smugness during pre-draft interviews that he has now. I was annoyed by him back then even before he was a 49er and I did not want to have to look at his goofy face for 10 years as the Hawks QB. I just can't see how I would have ever gotten on board with him.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
McG":3seg0f0e said:
Hawks46":3seg0f0e said:
Seriously, in a battle of wits, Kaepernick is completely unarmed in this one.

Stanford v Nevada, I wonder how that Reno education is treating him.

B...b...but he got a 4.0!!!!

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
Kaepernick said this same crap after we whooped them last season. Its never what the Seahawks did. Its how the 9ers didn't "execute". How many times are we going to have to dominate them before he realizes there is nothing THEY can do? How many times are we going to have to make them look mediocre before they realize that Seattle has the better team?

Jiggy

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":o1eknebl said:
AlaskaHawkFan907":o1eknebl said:

You probably typed it in all caps and offended them with your screaming. :lol: