If you had just one - who would it be?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
So many out there. AJ Green, Dez Bryant, young Tony Gonzalez, JJ Watt

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I will use my pick to cancel out Julius Thomas a player that benefits from everything around him.

samwize77

Reaction score
Heres whats cool about this question. No matter who you pick, it wouldn't be that much of an upgrade over who we have already, with the exception of our o-line. Watt would certainly be a good pick. How about AP in the backfield with the Beast?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Offensive line is tempting, but I would rather see our defense get even better. I like to watch good offense on TV, but if you are in person than nothing is better than a dominant home defense.

It would be between Watt and Keuchly for me and I would probably go with Keuchly based on age and salary, then slide Wagner to Will LB where he would be equally great.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That's tough. If not Watt--I think he can match Red vs. the run but adds insane pass rushing ability--Geno Atkins, maybe. Star Lotuleilei would be high on the list as well.

dusktreader

Reaction score
Kaep, just to take him from the Niners and make him play backup to DangerRuss

firebee

Reaction score
Wow... I really can't think of a player from another team I'd absolutely want to have with our current roster setup, though I keep finding myself wanting to add someone to the O-Line... Someone who could play OT effectively, but move inside to OG if Okung and Breno are healthy. Soooo.... I guess I have to go with Joe Thomas, as I think he's athletic enough to play OT, but strong enough to play OG depending on where we needed him to play. I think someone like Joe Thomas would put our offensive line over the top.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
No RT or OG really worth stealing considering you could have any player in the league. Already have a good LT, so it's not as easy to just take another top LT unless one of them could transition. If one of them can transition, Joe Thomas, Matt Khalil or Ryan Clady and if not, Megatron it is.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I don't know any names but some good o-line guys would be great.

Axx

Reaction score
Bill bilichick, offensive coordinator