If you take video of the world record attempt

RockHawk

Reaction score
Please send it to the following folks; see below:

Hi there.

We are working in tandem with JumpIt Productions founder and Seahawk Alumni Joe Tafoya to break the world record for generating the world's loudest crowd cheer. We are looking for FAN videos live from the game to help us assemble our video for the occasion.

Please let the fans on your site know and have them send their videos to us here [email protected]

Thanks!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Just don't focus so much on getting the video that you forget to make noise. ;)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Aros":1os8e68g said:

Don't know if this is your video. but folks if you're going to make videos via your smart phone, for the love of God please hold your phone sideways i.e. landscape. Because when you watch those videos on computer monitors and TVs, they just look awful.

muxpux

Reaction score
video i took, feel free to email the link or whatever, im hungover as hell and being lazy

[youtube]mRgfgojAwsE[/youtube]

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Oh ya.... I took I took a few, player intros, Alexander's 12th man flag raising, Defense play vs the 9ers...... damned loud then.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Horrible quality, needs editing, but here are some raw videos I captured. Ran into a friend and his wife and hung out with them in the South End Zone for part of the 4th quarter. These were taken down by where the audio readings were done.

[youtube]A8wv2ldC_Gs[/youtube]
[youtube]iN9Smof-rac[/youtube]

Wiseguy

Reaction score
muxpux":1zoclrgq said:
video i took, feel free to email the link or whatever, im hungover as hell and being lazy

[youtube]mRgfgojAwsE[/youtube]

OMG that almost doesn't seem like it's real! That is fricken insane from that far away!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
First offensive series of the game from my seats, 49ers with the ball (Seahawks obviously on defense)

this was in the upper 130.XX db range according to Joe Tafoya

[youtube]3saaiDK9yu8[/youtube]

muxpux

Reaction score
haha, thats what i was recording from outside. i was hoping for a sack or something so it would explode, but it didnt happen. at least not then.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Here is the final version: (pretty cool....I caught at least 3 clips that I sent in that were used)

[youtube]VT0HcoOZv30[/youtube]