Ignoring tonight, would you prefer next week @ Eagles or vs. Vikings

• @ Eagles

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Home vs. Vikings

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Pretending that you could win tonight, win the division etc in either scenario, which matchup would you rather have?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Popeyejones":q6cju1a8 said:
Pretending that you could win tonight, win the division etc in either scenario, which matchup would you rather have?

Obviously home games are always better, but Philly is so bad right now.

Honestly, with the bye out of reach, I don't know that I would be 100% upset with a loss tonight.

Now if the Cowboys get it, different story.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
@Philly, but either one isn't bad. However I prefer the possibility of a home NFCC game, so I want the 3 seed.

Rat

Reaction score
Definitely the Vikings. I want that home playoff game, plus the confidence and momentum that comes from winning the division. I don't care about the season home/away splits; the playoffs are a different monster and the last two road games were terrible anyway.

Plus, the Eagles have a lot more postseason experience on their current roster, and Wentz seems to have figured something out lately.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I feel pretty good about playing either of these two teams. It would be nice to not be one and done in the playoffs this year. If I had to chose, I think would pick a home game against the Vikings. They are similar to us in many ways. I haven't watched enough Eagles' game to know much about them. As we are reminded of year after year, a team's w/l record doesn't always show how dangerous they can be.

mikeak

Reaction score
Vikings will fix their mistakes against us from last time. They are stronger once RBs are back (starters out against GB) and we are a weaker team

We can handle Eagles

sutz

Reaction score
Vikes @ home and it's not even close. You want a Sunday night game, followed by a Sat game on the east coast?

Not me.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
sutz":rstmx8h5 said:
Vikes @ home and it's not even close. You want a Sunday night game, followed by a Sat game on the east coast?

Not me.

Eagles have lost like 3 or 4 more starters to injuries today.

An absolute mash unit in Philly.

I want a home game too, but I wouldn't be that sad about matching up with the Eagles either.

droop828

Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about the Eagles is how due they are to beat the Hawks. We always beat them.

droop828

Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about the Eagles is how due they are to beat the Hawks. We always beat them.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Home game by a mile. There would be a reasonable chance that we could host the NFC Championship game.

Kinger95

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":xbk3pa1i said:
Vikings because Kirk Cousins

Wentz hasn’t even played in a playoff game If I’m correct?

Plus the eagles are banged up and have all they can handle with a bad giants team

Latest posts