I'm calling it now

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":a8gmysuy said:
Damn!!!!! swing and a miss by me. Wasn’t expecting the Niners to roll over and play dead today.
I hate it when you root for teams you don’t like and then they let you down.
Hoping the Niners roll over and play dead when we play them down there as well.

Sorry pal but I was expecting this. The Cowturds have an amazing run game delivered by the sexual assault king Ezekiel. Shouldn’t have been in this game at all but it’s the cowcraps and they get all the breaks. Also holy crap does that oline hold. Almost every big play you can see it. But all in all the Niners were out classed and they got their ass whipped. No excuses. Here is to next week and another whooping by the Eagles.

hawk45

Reaction score
How was Beathard today?

I have no dog in the fight but I watched the twitter game summary Popeye posted and Beathard looked like he had the arm talent of Chad Pennington minus the anticipation, and was just an interception waiting to happen.

I don't watch enough Niners to know if that's better/worse than Hoyer, but it seemed pretty bad objectively.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawk45":2ozbrfcg said:
How was Beathard today?

I have no dog in the fight but I watched the twitter game summary Popeye posted and Beathard looked like he had the arm talent of Chad Pennington minus the anticipation, and was just an interception waiting to happen.

I don't watch enough Niners to know if that's better/worse than Hoyer, but it seemed pretty bad objectively.

I have to say Bethard is NOT the answer. But the oline is crap crap crap. He had zero time. No picks and ran for a TD. Threw for 250 something yards. So not horrible. He did get a strip sacked. When he was on the 10 about to score. The kid had zero time to breath. The cowboys were playing like it was the SB. Blitzed on every play. He is way better than Hoyer. But that’s not saying much. He might turn into something but he might not. The Niners are still in my opinion going after a QB, LB, CB, oline and a pass rusher in the off season.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":q8wr0obz said:
Sports Hernia":q8wr0obz said:
Damn!!!!! swing and a miss by me. Wasn’t expecting the Niners to roll over and play dead today.

Sorry pal but I was expecting this. The Cowturds have an amazing run game delivered by the sexual assault king Ezekiel. Shouldn’t have been in this game at all but it’s the cowcraps and they get all the breaks. Also holy crap does that oline hold. Almost every big play you can see it. But all in all the Niners were out classed and they got their ass whipped. No excuses. Here is to next week and another whooping by the Eagles.
Yeah *allas gets away with more games obvious holds than any other team in the NFL.
The next time a big EE run gets called back because of offensive holding, it will be the first time.

*allas’s defense is NOT good, the secondary is horrible and their linebackers outside of a severely overrated Sean Lee suck as well. I’m surprised even a not very good Niners team didn’t put up 20+ on them.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Sean Lee isn't a Wagner/Kuechly level guy, but he's absolutely essential to their defense. I told you man, Dallas is still one of the best teams in the league. Hate em, but it's a fact. Dak has been excellent this season.

I though SF had two of the best OTs in the league? Is it the interior that's sinking your line?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":1qq9g0bz said:
Sean Lee isn't a Wagner/Kuechly level guy, but he's absolutely essential to their defense. I told you man, Dallas is still one of the best teams in the league. Hate em, but it's a fact. Dak has been excellent this season.

I though SF had two of the best OTs in the league? Is it the interior that's sinking your line?
Naw, when there O is clicking they are one of the best offenses, their defense still sucks and their defense will keep them out of th playoffs, and if they are lucky enough to get in, they are one and done.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1egr5emo said:
rlkats":1egr5emo said:
Sports Hernia":1egr5emo said:

Yeah *allas gets away with more games obvious holds than any other team in the NFL.
The next time a big EE run gets called back because of offensive holding, it will be the first time.

*allas’s defense is NOT good, the secondary is horrible and their linebackers outside of a severely overrated Sean Lee suck as well. I’m surprised even a not very good Niners team didn’t put up 20+ on them.

I think if the Niners oline was a bit better they could have easily. They were in scoring position on two different times but turned the ball over.