I'm embarrassed to be a Hawks fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2kbuzmcy said:
That's a lot of ammo for people to call this a bandwagon fanbase....

LOL, this is nothing for any longtime Hawk fan. Boowho.... :roll:

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
sdog1981":2c7lzwzi said:
F-16 and F-15 (A-D) pilots are well known for being jerks. little aviation FYI

How do you know if you have a pilot at your birthday party?

He will tell you.

It's not about aircraft and blowing things up. It is about training hard, executing as a team and crushing the enemy. Results breed pride, preparation breeds pride, winning breeds pride. This team has none of that in this moment. I can still be a fan and not be proud of the product this team is putting out RIGHT NOW.

BTW, there are HUGE parallels drawn between football and the military regularly in broadcast.
--The lines are battling in the trenches
--The two teams are locked in a dogfight
--It's a war on the field
--The military flybys to start off the games

I could go on, but people pull tons of military symbolism out of football games. Additionally, the core concept is the same. You study your enemy, you come up with a gameplay and you execute.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Obviously haven't been one very long. Lol falcongoggles. Find a new fling already haha

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3c21q6ic said:
sdog1981":3c21q6ic said:

He will tell you.

It's not about aircraft and blowing things up. It is about training hard, executing as a team and crushing the enemy. Results breed pride, preparation breeds pride, winning breeds pride. This team has none of that in this moment. I can still be a fan and not be proud of the product this team is putting out RIGHT NOW.

BTW, there are HUGE parallels drawn between football and the military regularly in broadcast.
--The lines are battling in the trenches
--The two teams are locked in a dogfight
--It's a war on the field
--The military flybys to start off the games

I could go on, but people pull tons of military symbolism out of football games. Additionally, the core concept is the same. You study your enemy, you come up with a gameplay and you execute.

Spoken like a true butter bar. I mean seriously?

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":ck52rki4 said:
hgwellz12":ck52rki4 said:
sdog1981":ck52rki4 said:

He will tell you.

LMAO!

This is truth. Also abandoning a sports team because they play bad shows very little fortitude.

Who said anything about abandoning a team? I don't want to wear Seahawks gear tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'm not holding out hope that Paul Allen cleans house in the near term. The product on the field is unacceptable right now.

I can love a '67 Camaro and be a Chevy man through and through, but absolutely despise the pathetic, no talent designs of the 1990s. You hope they get better and learn from their mistakes. In Chevy's case, they are putting out bad ass track cars again. So no, you don't buy the hot garbage that was being served to you in the 80s and 90s, but you still hope for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.