Im sorry but I have to say its time....

cymatica

Reaction score

Another feather in Waldron's cap. He's gotta go. I don't think the Seahawks are in the same tier as the 49ers or Eagles but having a bottom tier OC can quickly tank this season. And it ultimately falls on Pete if he hangs onto him.

Of course he won't just admit it was a stupid call, just like sb49. I don't think any other coach in the league calls a run

Optimus25

Reaction score
Maybe it was our backup QB who sucked, we lost momentum when Geno went out and never recovered.
What momentum did we have with Geno? He gets to the red zone and fails to deliver a knock out punch. Then can’t do anything at all.

Tired of these bs excuses for the shitshow that is a PC coached team.

Shane should have never ran two plays back to back to zach after the deep shot to DK.

Shane should have dialed up something short for Lock on the 3rd and short.

Riq should be coached how to not get hands to the face. He already has his freebie this year. So stupid!

Why are we running to set up that kick? A pass completion to Tyler should have been simple and would have put the kick in the 40s yd range.

The blame is squarely on PC. Anything else is either stupid or ignorant.

knownone

Reaction score
We lost two of our most important offensive players for large stretches of this game. I don't blame Waldron. The play-calling was good enough to win this game.

Fade

Reaction score
What momentum did we have with Geno? He gets to the red zone and fails to deliver a knock out punch. Then can’t do anything at all.

Tired of these bs excuses for the shitshow that is a PC coached team.

Shane should have never ran two plays back to back to zach after the deep shot to DK.

Shane should have dialed up something short for Lock on the 3rd and short.

Riq should be coached how to not get hands to the face. He already has his freebie this year. So stupid!

Why are we running to set up that kick? A pass completion to Tyler should have been simple and would have put the kick in the 40s yd range.

The blame is squarely on PC. Anything else is either stupid or ignorant.
Pete's a sacred cow around here.

He walks on water. When they win it's because of him. When they lose, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Pete was so thoroughly outcoached in this game, I hope it wakes some people up.

86m4r0

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't think it really matters. At the end of the game, we had to kick a FG to win it and it was within Myers range. You don't have a TO and you don't want to risk a sack so you need to have a quick catch to the outside.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think it really matters. At the end of the game, we had to kick a FG to win it and it was within Myers range. You don't have a TO and you don't want to risk a sack so you need to have a quick catch to the outside.
You don't understand. Myers missing a makable FG proves the game has passed Pete Carroll by.

But yeah. It wasn't a terrible decision. You'd like to get more yards, but it was within Meyers's range, and he'd made several from around that distance in the game.

James in PA

Reaction score
God i get so pissed off just thinking about that final sequence.

SUCH AMATEUR HOUR!!!

Highly paid professionals acting like they've never practiced this like million times before. F-in MORONS!

Fade

Reaction score
God i get so pissed off just thinking about that final sequence.

SUCH AMATEUR HOUR!!!

Highly paid professionals acting like they've never practiced this like million times before. F-in MORONS!
"Pete's a good coach."

Fade

Reaction score
Snivel Much???
I've been in the acceptance faze since the Dallas Playoff game. Where he got outclassed by Jason Garrett.

I'm just chilling, laughing at Pete, and his concubines in the meantime. Waiting for when this franchise wants to get serious about competing for championships again, and NOT sentimentality.