Im sorry but I have to say its time....

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I would expect this type of panic mode from a rookie qb but Geno has been around and is a vet. He should have spiked it and got his helmet right then run a play. There was 31 seconds left on the clock and a first down.
Yep absolutely terrible decision.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
And all of the rest of this mismanagement throughout the game, the lack of adjustments. Leading the league in penalties again? Is that on Geno, too?
My response was to the comment about the final series and the run called that never should have been.

Shove the strawman down your throat.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Some of you acting like a 55-yarder should have been a chip shot for Myers.
He's been great after the Lions game. Kickers aren't 100%. He's been pretty darn good tho. If that's a 45 yard FG we likely win.

cymatica

Reaction score
Geno called it. But u hate every coach. You hate servais. You hate pete.
Don't act like that information was available when I posted. Regardless of that call, coaching did completely fail in this game.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Don't act like that information was available when I posted. Regardless of that call, coaching did completely fail in this game
Well now that we won't play the Rams again this year, we can let Shane go.

Wishful thinking.

cymatica

Reaction score
You don't understand. Myers missing a makable FG proves the game has passed Pete Carroll by.

But yeah. It wasn't a terrible decision. You'd like to get more yards, but it was within Meyers's range, and he'd made several from around that distance in the game.
Apparently you don't understand. No one is blaming Pete or Shane for a missed field goal.

Fade

Reaction score
My response was to the comment about the final series and the run called that never should have been.

Shove the strawman down your throat.
You responded to my post where I criticized all of the above. No strawman.

What is your response to the rest of the critiques?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Some of you acting like a 55-yarder should have been a chip shot for Myers.
Definitely not but since he's among the highest paid kickers in the league, the expectation is that he should make these.