I'm still a Mariner fan but...............

Largent80

Reaction score
Weadoption":1ozuwsuk said:
whoooooooooose got it better than the Gay Area!?!?!?
Nobody.

Gay area?.....Ummm..well.....KC does. Plus they are at home, say buh-bye Vagiants.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Tough ending for the home crowd... Just needed a hit of any kind.. Or a wild pitch or something to score the guy from 3rd.

Really exciting though. Baumgarner was amazing.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I can't get worked up over the Giants just because they're from SF. Plus they have Lincecum and Ishikawa on the team so I've been rooting for them.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Largent80":dsqskm18 said:
Weadoption":dsqskm18 said:
Nobody.

Gay area?.....Ummm..well.....KC does. Plus they are at home, say buh-bye Vagiants.
Uh huh.
City of Dynasties
Something you will only dream of.
Who's got it better than us?
Nobody.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Weadoption":3a3kwmu6 said:
Largent80":3a3kwmu6 said:
Weadoption":3a3kwmu6 said:
Nobody.

Uh huh.
City of Dynasties
Nobody.
Boston?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":cyqkpc8s said:
Kansashawkfan":cyqkpc8s said:
CALIHAWK1":cyqkpc8s said:
Weadoption":cyqkpc8s said:
whoooooooooose got it better than the Bay Area!?!?!?
Nobody.
Lots of places actually.

Yep! Even Kansas.

Isn't Kaufmann Stadium in Missouri?

New York?
Largent80":cyqkpc8s said:
Nobody.

Uh huh.
City of Dynasties
Nobody.

Largent80

Reaction score
Weadoption":3q80lz1c said:
Largent80":3q80lz1c said:
Weadoption":3q80lz1c said:
Nobody.

Uh huh.
City of Dynasties
Nobody.

How did you like the NFC championship?....That is some dynasty you got there...... :lol:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
One of the better Game 7's i've seen.. second maybe to the Dbacks-Yankees over the last 10 years?

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Well it looks like it's gonna be Mariners - Cardinals in 2015 World Series, then Mariners - Giants in 2016 it seems. LOL

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Baumgardener was incredible even though the Royals lost it was a great series and it's just weird to know that the Giants are about as close to being a dynasty level team as it gets in the modern era of Big 3 sports.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Largent80":3hdmsejt said:
Weadoption":3hdmsejt said:
Largent80":3hdmsejt said:
Weadoption":3hdmsejt said:
Nobody.

Uh huh.
City of Dynasties
Nobody.

How did you like the NFC championship?....That is some dynasty you got there...... :lol:

Pretty weak man, digging into your only NFL warm fuzzy monent over SF in the playoffs to help ease your SF envy.
But I get the thing about good memories, the only thing really relevant for any sports fan are the memories that you got to watch as a fan, that's pretty much undeniable fact.
I was born in 71, so ya, the Niners and Giants dynasties define my world, sort of like the Seattle Storm and Seahawks define yours, assuming the Hawks win 2 of the next 3 Super Bowls and overtake the Storm as your most successful sports club.
<drops mic>

Largent80

Reaction score
Dynasties are a thing of the past that is a fact. It is way easier to keep a baseball team playing well for years as opposed to football.

I AM enjoying beating the whiners when it counted, and I AM still enjoying every second of being the Football champs.

Were you even born the last time SF won?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Largent80":1uaiody9 said:
Dynasties are a thing of the past that is a fact. It is way easier to keep a baseball team playing well for years as opposed to football.

I AM enjoying beating the whiners when it counted, and I AM still enjoying every second of being the Football champs.

This line is almost as old as you.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Giants have won 3 of the last 5 World Series.... whatever you want to label it, thats pretty impressive. I heard last night was the first time in 10 tries that a visiting team won a World Series game 7.

But Baumgarner... just wow. Seriously, 3-0 over the 7 games. ERA sub 0.25. Two hits over 5 innings of relief on two days rest AFTER pitching a 117 pitch shutout. (first time since 1905 that a pitcher has gone more than 1 1/3 innings of relief after starting two other games in the Series). To lift the drama, his clinching out was against the only guy to do anything against him in the entire Series (Perez got the only run on him with a meaningless solo HR off him in game one)... with the tying run on 3rd and the collective will of all 40000 KC fans in the stadium (and you have to imagine just about the rest of the baseball world not dressed in orange and black)

He pitched more innings than the entire Giant starting staff...combined, whose team ERA was something north of 9.0 without him. its baseball, its all about the team and statistics and all that... but Baumgarner basically defied all logic nad won that Series

Largent80

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":smnoy7ug said:
Largent80":smnoy7ug said:

This line is almost as old as you.

I'm old, so what?...People bragging about a dynasty, and the 9ers haven't won a SB since most of the fans on this board were even born.... :lol: ....Keep trying though, you must enjoy fail.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bumgarner just completed the greatest World Series pitching performance ever. EVER, as in 110 or so years of World Series'. Hats off to an amazing guy.