I'm still a Mariner fan but...............

Largent80

Reaction score
Hats off to the Royals who made it to game 7 of the world series when not even considered for the playoff mid season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":wt5zhxvm said:
Hats off to the Royals who made it to game 7 of the world series when not even considered for the playoff mid season.

I was certainly pulling for them. in the end they were undone by one player having a historic series. too bad. it would have been great to see the celebration from the Royals. you could tell the giants had done this many times recently

Chapow

Reaction score
Weadoption":19gm8kmw said:
whoooooooooose got it better than the Bay Area!?!?!?
Nobody.

Ah, so it's not "who's got it better than us (as in the 49ers)" anymore? Now it's the whole Bay Area? I wonder how stoked Raiders and A's fans over in Oakland are? Or doesn't Oakland count as the Bay Area?

Does Santa Clara even count as "The Bay Area"?

Isn't Santa Clara like 45 miles away from San Francisco?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Largent80":orabk52o said:
Dynasties are a thing of the past that is a fact. It is way easier to keep a baseball team playing well for years as opposed to football.

I AM enjoying beating the whiners when it counted, and I AM still enjoying every second of being the Football champs.

Were you even born the last time SF won?

Born in 71.
Were you born yet when the Seattle Storm became the greatest pro sports club in Seattle history?
I bet you remember that day like it was yesterday.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I'm a rare Seahawks/Giants fan (grew up in the Bay Area, went to my first game in 1980 and at least a hundred more at the Stick, was at Game 3 of the '89 Series - so yes I'm a real fan), and I've come close to two of my teams to winning titles in the same year before, but I finally experienced it this year. Pretty awesome.

You will never see a pitching performance like Bumgarner's in the post season again. Ever.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Weadoption":1pzy2vc8 said:
Largent80":1pzy2vc8 said:
Dynasties are a thing of the past that is a fact. It is way easier to keep a baseball team playing well for years as opposed to football.

I AM enjoying beating the whiners when it counted, and I AM still enjoying every second of being the Football champs.

Were you even born the last time SF won?

Born in 71.
Were you born yet when the Seattle Storm became the greatest pro sports club in Seattle history?
I bet you remember that day like it was yesterday.

You really suck at talking smack