in Minneapolis for super bowl

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sneaky petes is also a cool bar. more known for the poles on the dance floor. again, no idea how they do sports. on a saturday night both places will be worth the trip. not sure about game day though.

you can try the Local or Brits off Nicollet. Both known more for their soccer coverage, but have lots TVs and great atmosphere. Brits also has a monster TV

BEEF46

Reaction score
I am a Seahawks fan living in Minneapolis since 1995.......wear my gear around all the time with no issues. (Including my John Randle jersey when he came over to Seattle from Minny)

There is a significant possibility that you may drink for free that day.......Vikings fans are loving this. As someone earlier posted, KFAN Sports Radio is declaring the Packer loss in the Top 5 Vikings moments of all time.....(with the disclaimer on the front end "knowing they have no other success to cheer about nor ever will")

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BEEF46":128i80rb said:
I am a Seahawks fan living in Minneapolis since 1995.......wear my gear around all the time with no issues. (Including my John Randle jersey when he came over to Seattle from Minny)

There is a significant possibility that you may drink for free that day.......Vikings fans are loving this. As someone earlier posted, KFAN Sports Radio is declaring the Packer loss in the Top 5 Vikings moments of all time.....(with the disclaimer on the front end "knowing they have no other success to cheer about nor ever will")

Beef, that mightve been me. was a funny bit. for those that dont know, the local Vikings sports radio station here in MN has a 2 hour long, weekly packer radio show, such is the number of Pack fans here.

Where do you live? Im out of Stillwater. maybe help Seahawk Dan find a local bar to watch the game?

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1six87vk said:
BEEF46":1six87vk said:

Beef, that mightve been me. was a funny bit. for those that dont know, the local Vikings sports radio station here in MN has a 2 hour long, weekly packer radio show, such is the number of Pack fans here.

Where do you live? Im out of Stillwater. maybe help Seahawk Dan find a local bar to watch the game?

Thanks for the Help Uncle si and BBEF 46 we all look out for all our 12s

I am going to check out after work next Saturday a couple of places and go from there , thanks for all your help if you guys have any other suggestions what so ever let me know,

also if you too are at all going out some were to watch the game do let me know.

Thanks

Dan

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1wdzcbsd said:
BEEF46":1wdzcbsd said:

OK looking at Herbert's sports bar downtown near were your twins play looks good got a big super bowl party planned that is were I will be only 6 mins from our hotel

Have you been there
Thanks again for your help

Uncle Si

Reaction score
i forgot about Huberts. right off 1st ave and Hennepin. that will put you in the thick of downtown. should be a good time

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3e8bo9ao said:
i forgot about Huberts. right off 1st ave and Hennepin. that will put you in the thick of downtown. should be a good time

Thanks would take a cab there from my hotel which is only 6 mins away,

thanks again for all your help

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1cmnxt14 said:
Uncle Si":1cmnxt14 said:

check the light rail as well. if you are on the UofM campus (or near it) you can take the light rail for like $1.00

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":16f199e9 said:
seahawk Dan":16f199e9 said:
Uncle Si":16f199e9 said:

check the light rail as well. if you are on the UofM campus (or near it) you can take the light rail for like $1.00

I will then

Thanks again